Human Rights apply to truecel NEETs, where are my NEETbux?

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Truecel NEETs shouldn't be forced to work, it is inhumane and violation of our rights, we are at much of a disadvantage as any disabled person. The sex-having normies/chadlites/chads and women should be the only ones wageslaving, they were born with privileges and advantages over us, we should be enjoying the comforts of NEETbux as compensation since we are socially unable to ever integrate into society as truecels. Uglycels, shortcels, ethniccels get mocked by society but our disadvantage is still unacknowledged and uncompensated?

We deserve NEETbux more than anyone else. We shouldn't have to wageslave for the rest of our lives, we (the non-larpers I mean) are not sex-having NT normies/chadlites/chad/women, why should we have to slave away for their society? šŸ˜•

Equality is a meme. I am not equal to 6'9+ gigachads who gigagigamog Henry Cavill, 6'7 semi-gigachads who semi-gigamog Henry Cavill, 6'5 big dick tall frame, NW-1, Chads who regular mogs henry cavill, 6'2 pretty boy TikTok chadlites or 6'0 NT 24 hour fitness premium membership normies. I am an ugly truecel who is discriminated against. Where are my reparations? Government and corporations do not want to acknowledge this because they need us disposables to be their low pay flesh robots.

:feelsrope:

Activity
So far there's no one here