Lifestyle huge neet trait

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I only pay rent i almost got like 1500-2000 euros in fines and it only goes up if you dont pay. The gobernment knows i cant pay for it the 1st time so they just raise the fine jfl at their iq , i will never pay i wipe my ass with the payment letters they sent me hope they throw me in jail i think 1 day in jail is 200 euros of your debt or something

Last edited:
inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Jfl really? I would cash out 2000 euro and go to jail for 20 days if that was the case. do they seize ur shit If u dont PAY TOO? Being in prison getting free food and in western euro so not dangerous sounds like a neet strat

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Jfl really? I would cash out 2000 euro and go to jail for 20 days if that was the case. do they seize ur shit If u dont PAY TOO? Being in prison getting free food and in western euro so not dangerous sounds like a neet strat
high iq, yes bro they do but the house i live in is not on my name so they cant seize shit, exacly jail here is not bad at all you can smoke weed watch tv play on your console but you need money you have to work for pocket change or you need someone to send you money

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
If you ever start waging wouldn't it bite you back in the ass? You will be gorilions in debt

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
If you ever start waging wouldn't it bite you back in the ass? You will be gorilions in debt
you can [UWSL]make arrangements like 50 euros a month payment till its payed off im just to lazy/dont give a fuck to do it[/UWSL]

Activity
So far there's no one here