Howd u get threw ur teens?

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Does time from 18 to 25 or 30 feel long or quick?

Why did God give us so much Time to kill, howd u do it?
D4886a9d283c704d49013e3de91b228d

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I hope they fly, the quicker I die
I agree. The sooner this shitshow is over the better. The only thing I am afraid of is being 100% alone and lonely as an old man, rotting away somewhere not even having the physical strength anymore to end this on my own.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
I agree. The sooner this shitshow is over the better. The only thing I am afraid of is being 100% alone and lonely as an old man, rotting away somewhere not even having the physical strength anymore to end this on my own.
Problem with suicide is having no gun, self preservation cuckhold instincts if roping and not high enough heights with fear of becoming a vegetable, and not even truly wanting to die like me

Genbu

Genbu

High inhib + low iq ruined my life
Dec 17, 2020
I just played vidya and stuff.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
I learned to write music ✍️ 🎶 . Good cope for me and one I still do today. I met different kinds of people with it and expand my social circle through a common cope.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I learned to write music ✍️ 🎶 . Good cope for me and one I still do today. I met different kinds of people with it and expand my social circle through a common cope.
Nice, writing your own music is a great cope indeed. What instrument did you learn and do you still write music?

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
Nice, writing your own music is a great cope indeed. What instrument did you learn and do you still write music?
Computer Music. Experimental Electronic Hip Hop. I am the originator. Got many styles.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
It was pretty quick.

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
The 20s fly by extremely fast. [UWSL][UWSL]Feels like it was only yesterday when I turned twenty but I'm 28 already. [/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]Fuck. :feelsbad::feelsrope:[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Cant even remember why im already 26
Doesnt feel like i should be at this age already

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Cant even remember why im already 26
Doesnt feel like i should be at this age already
Exactly. It feels like being more than a decade behind in every aspect of life. Like everything stopped around age 16-18. And in the blink of an eye you are a decade older without any progress. It doesn't even feel real anymore, more like a dream.

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Exactly. It feels like being more than a decade behind in every aspect of life. Like everything stopped around age 16-18. And in the blink of an eye you are a decade older without any progress. It doesn't even feel real anymore, more like a dream.
Legit not much has changed since 18, still live at my moms, still no job. I dont even feel mentally evolved enough to get my own Appartement

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Legit not much has changed since 18, still live at my moms, still no job. I dont even feel mentally evolved enough to get my own Appartement
Keep your head up, I also still live with my parents, still the same room from my childhood.

Somehow I did manage to get a part time 100% home office job that I'm doing right now. But who knows how long I will last. If I lose that job I doubt I will ever get something like this again, then I will just stay at home forever and say "fuck it". I'm only doing this to stack up some money. Did you learn anything skillwise? Do you at least have good relationship with your parents?

I dont even feel mentally evolved enough to get my own Appartement
Same. I wouldn't even know how to get one, where to look, what to look out for. Made a thread about this, this is another thing I don't know shit about. I would have to look it up on Google or ask my parents.

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Did you learn anything skillwise?
No lol didnt even finish 12th grade but still got a diploma (i live in germany)
But i cant go to university and i didnt do an apprenticeship because would quit at some point anyways

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
What are you doing btw?
Webdesign with a little bit of coding (css, js, php) here and there. But my skills are pretty laughable compared to the competition on the market. :feelsbad: The moment I lose this, I will completely give up, just stay at home forever to ldar.

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Webdesign with a little bit of coding (css, js, php) here and there. But my skills are pretty laughable compared to the competition on the market. :feelsbad: The moment I lose this, I will completely give up, just stay at home forever to ldar.
Mirin

Activity
So far there's no one here