How will it all end? Your predictions for the ultimate fate of humanity?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
When it comes to the extinction of the human species there are quite a lot of theories out there. Natural Desasters, World War, a real pandemic, huge asteroid impact, an alien invasion like in the movie Indendence Day but without the happy ending, a crazy scientist unleashing the ultimate killer virus, rise of the planet of the apes, Godzilla, the list goes on..

What do you think is the most likely scenario? What's the ultimate fate? Maybe you don't even look at it like that. Maybe you think it's already taking place right now. Or maybe you are very hopeful and actually think that the human species will ultimately save itself by colonizing other planets?

Every post is welcomed by me. I don't make fun or judge your theories, just interested what you think.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Jews will create AI master race and teraform mars into second earth while all gentiles will get fucked.
Live on second earth forever amen.
My theory is all biblical

Flag Israel

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
When it comes to the extinction of the human species there are quite a lot of theories out there. Natural Desasters, World War, a real pandemic, huge asteroid impact, an alien invasion like in the movie Indendence Day but without the happy ending, a crazy scientist unleashing the ultimate killer virus, rise of the planet of the apes, Godzilla, the list goes on..

What do you think is the most likely scenario? What's the ultimate fate? Maybe you don't even look at it like that. Maybe you think it's already taking place right now. Or maybe you are very hopeful and actually think that the human species will ultimately save itself by colonizing other planets?

Every post is welcomed by me. I don't make fun or judge your theories, just interested what you think.
Well first off it will be a planned destruction brought to you by the banking cartels, royalty, religions extremist and billionaires who are all one in the same. And playing on the same team.

Depopulation has already begun. The operation is no longer in beta mode but active as we speak. As of now we are in a self destructive training drill i.e. mask experimental vaccines, supply shortages.

Then it will become climate lock doesn't wich the population will willingly acquiesce to authority like fools. Then will start a post industrial revolution. Where energy, food and supplies will become scarce.

Next will be self destructive hacking operations that will put civilization on its knees. Banks will close all communications will be blocked. But it will come in many directions.

To sum it up it will go like this hacking, electro magnetic weapons, will then creat famine, depopulation, slavery. The turm build back better aligns with the great reset wich will accure all by 2030:feelsbad:

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Well first off it will be a planned destruction brought to you by the banking cartels, royalty, religions extremist and billionaires who are all one in the same. And playing on the same team.

Depopulation has already begun. The operation is no longer in beta mode but active as we speak. As of now we are in a self destructive training drill i.e. mask experimental vaccines, supply shortages.

Then it will become climate lock doesn't wich the population will willingly acquiesce to authority like fools. Then will start a post industrial revolution. Where energy, food and supplies will become scarce.

Next will be self destructive hacking operations that will put civilization on its knees. Banks will close all communications will be blocked. But it will come in many directions.

To sum it up it will go like this hacking, electro magnetic weapons, will then creat famine, depopulation, slavery. The turm build back better aligns with the great reset wich will accure all by 2030:feelsbad:

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
It will get to the stage that women will abort every pregnancy or else maybe men will get to the stage of seeing what women are really like and simply stop mating with them. Or else society will get to the stage that people can't afford to have babies.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
It will get to the stage that women will abort every pregnancy or else maybe men will get to the stage of seeing what women are really like and simply stop mating with them. Or else society will get to the stage that people can't afford to have babies.
which type of celt are you?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Nature disaster will destroy this civilization just how it has happened in the past. Some insignificant pockets of humans will survive and different civilization will rise up after tens of thousands years later only to fall again.
I have no proofs its just my head canon.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Nature disaster will destroy this civilization just how it has happened in the past. Some insignificant pockets of humans will survive and different civilization will rise up after tens of thousands years later only to fall again.
I have no proofs its just my head canon.
tfw when you will never live in NYC 2300 bc hunting elks and deers by the tall abandoned sky scrapers.

Activity
So far there's no one here