Discussion How will forum dynamics change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
I really hope this forum will not become a PSL forum.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
as the divide between newfags and oldfags widens this forum will transform from a community of likeminded people to an all out faction wars for reactions and number #1 spots in the notable members tab

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Well I hope this site won't become full of PSL autism, so banned looksmax.me users must be careful. 2 posters have already been banned for making looksmax-tier threads. We don't want that here.
This.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
This will be a cool place to chill where you can have casual and genuine discussions about neetdom and other stuff.

There will be less shitposting on here than looksmax and it will be less negative than .co

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Don't really know what psl or rotter is but I have been allowed to ramble here about whatever.

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
Females are allowed over SS. Maybe thats what makes it so different from the other forums.
Yes, because of the orbiter effect that allowing females on forums has, it dramatically changes the social dynamics.

On SS incels are shit on by the females and the guys of the forum follow suite because of the orbiter effect. Incels are not liked anywhere that females are present.

paint the mirror

paint the mirror

Nov 27, 2020
Well, for me it's the case. I used to go on looksmax.me but I stopped trying to become good looking some time ago, so I kind of started getting annoyed by the lookism topics. I grew out of it.
I hope this forum will turn out to be a place that's not all about women, looks and self-pity, but rather about the white pill, about acceptance.
I hope this forum will attract more older people and less trolls.
Usually there are no or only few real shutins, wizards and true outcasts on forums, hopefully this forum will attract some because I find them fascinating.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Well, for me it's the case. I used to go on looksmax.me but I stopped trying to become good looking some time ago, so I kind of started getting annoyed by the lookism topics. I grew out of it.
I hope this forum will turn out to be a place that's not all about women, looks and self-pity, but rather about the white pill, about acceptance.
I hope this forum will attract more older people and less trolls.
Usually there are no or only few real shutins, wizards and true outcasts on forums, hopefully this forum will attract some because I find them fascinating.
NEETdom is really not in the same conversation with looksmaxxing. Since true NEETdom is much more similar to mgtow.
I'm also not convinced that NEETdom=loserdom. The are very legitimate reasons to drop out of the workforce.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
The ball keeps rolling and everything goes to shit

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I was banned from incels.co for supposed homosexual posts.

Looksmax.me users must be all NT's because if you are an autist like me you know that even looks maxing won't work. You could say that Looksmax posters aren't truecels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Yeah. Many people just signed up and left. Now this forum is like a café where everyone knows each other. Only regulars :feelsuhuh:

@Haruhi Suzumiya @Alexanderr don't ban or warn me pls.
30% warning for you.

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Lmao I just got another 10% for necroposting this thread apparently

did you get one too btw? Would be hilarious if I was the only one who got warned

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Hell yeah

assuming that @Fabio also received a warning that brings up the total to 30% worth of warnings, so it looks like I was correct in my prediction
you guys want me to lock the thread, what exactly don't you get about not bumping old threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
So far there's no one here