How weird are you in IRL?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i am not social, i am a shut in with no friends anymore, so you could say pretty weird
4e5be0aaf9f8f285ee5fd657b9efc567f854c5d9_00.jpg

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
As a low tier male anything even slightly non NT brands me as a freak.

I don't enjoy consooming normie shit like Netflix or some retarded trendy song everyone hails as the Beethoven of our times. That alone puts me on a weirdo scale for all NT normies.

I'm sick of normies who call themselves "weird" but they actually are the most boring, run of the mill people who would look at a friendless loser like me as a abhorrent creature.

Rei30

Rei30

-------------------
Feb 18, 2021
As a low tier male anything even slightly non NT brands me as a freak.

I don't enjoy consooming normie shit like Netflix or some retarded trendy song everyone hails as the Beethoven of our times. That alone puts me on a weirdo scale for all NT normies.

I'm sick of normies who call themselves "weird" but they actually are the most boring, run of the mill people who would look at a friendless loser like me as a abhorrent creature.
Same, everyone I met there was normiefag with Instagram

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Hi, I am social reject from Thailand, being weeb, also into 4chan/8kun stuff, I find it hard to relate to anyone, How about you?, and Nice to meet you all.
>Thai
>anime girl profile picture
It checks out
5ec905a5ad4df.jpeg

@Haruhi Suzumiya Keep your weebiness to a minimum

S

Sorcerer

Dec 9, 2020
Hello

pretty much this
I have no friends irl whatsoever
Trucel Portuguesecel
I don't have any "friends", tbh One Night Stands with Random Girls would be enough to keep me Sane.
243ae8044a8200e7eaa9b6de4b114510.png

And what's for Dinner:
dvukuka81irx1n7c3qhq7oe4z.jpg

Platinum_Chip

Platinum_Chip

NEET
Feb 16, 2021
Trucel Portuguesecel
I don't have any "friends", tbh One Night Stands with Random Girls would be enough to keep me Sane.
243ae8044a8200e7eaa9b6de4b114510.png

And what's for Dinner:
dvukuka81irx1n7c3qhq7oe4z.jpg
Here we say "escada rolante" too. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say "tapete rolante"
And we use both "tosta" and "torrada"

S

Sorcerer

Dec 9, 2020
Here we say "escada rolante" too. I don't think I've ever heard anyone say "tapete rolante"
And we use both "tosta" and "torrada"
This is what average portuguese man looks like?
fc4a4bbdc404e0e1dbd162459bc67284.jpg

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Hi, I am social reject from Thailand, being weeb, also into 4chan/8kun stuff, I find it hard to relate to anyone, How about you?, and Nice to meet you all.
How could i ever be normal with everything against me

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020

Last edited:
Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
Depends on my mood
Low mood: 9/10 weirdness
making no eye contact, being rude making odd movements

Good mood: 4/10
weird enough that people pick up on it but still within acceptable levels

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Im not sure. I think pretty weird.

But remember the better you look no one will care.

The worse you look people will use your weirdness as an excuse to treat you badly and avoid you (bluepilled people don’t like to admit they are lookist.)

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
Hi, I am from Italy, hate weebs, 4chan/8kun is for normies, I find it hard to relate to anyone (because im so special, unique and intelligent), How about you?, and Nice to meet you all.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
If you practice and get better you can act NT and generally normal in some situations, but you will always be missing something. Its like if you tried to learn english to fit in like a native in america, you could get the accent right, the vocabulary, the grammar, and sound like a native, but theres always going to be some giveaway that shows you arent. Like a certain phrase, or a reference to a tv show that only american kids watched, or some joke about a book that was only popular for a year in america. Just like this, you can never actually transform into a normal person, you can only get close and act like it most of the time

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I dont have one friend so by default that makes me weird to normies I try to make friends but nobody ever reciprocates. I am very social but since I'm low status, obese nobody wants anything to do with me.

I'm also into the more darker conspiracy theories well should I say conspiracy facts but normies have issues talking about real issues that actually matter. All they care about is the latest taylor swift album and feminist movies which I see right through.

I haven't had a friend in ten years I'm very lonly I've given up completely on trying at this point I just want a cute gf but we all know that will never happen so yeah fuck my life

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
If you practice and get better you can act NT and generally normal in some situations, but you will always be missing something. Its like if you tried to learn english to fit in like a native in america, you could get the accent right, the vocabulary, the grammar, and sound like a native, but theres always going to be some giveaway that shows you arent. Like a certain phrase, or a reference to a tv show that only american kids watched, or some joke about a book that was only popular for a year in america. Just like this, you can never actually transform into a normal person, you can only get close and act like it most of the time
You can't act NT if you have anxiety symptoms for example your heart beating so fast that you can barely finish a sentence without losing your breath. Also in my case facial blushing is a symptom and people notice that straight away and your NT act is ruined. Also my quiet autist voice is another problem, I don't think I could act NT unless I was using some powerful drugs, even when I use alcohol I can't act NT.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I’m pretty normal ig

I’ve taken aspie tests and I’m NT, I’m extroverted and I don’t really feel social anxiety but I’m kinda self conscious about my physical appearance.

i find it hard to relate with people because they seem kinda simple and dull.

my room is pretty minimalist and I don’t have much stuff and I keep it clean.

i try to stay clean and groomed, I hate being dirty

i have always loved religion, science, art, music, computers, etc. even from a very young age and it is hard to find people with a similar personality

i feel fake in public, I suppress a lot of who I am

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
i am not social, i am a shut in with no friends anymore, so you could say pretty weird
4e5be0aaf9f8f285ee5fd657b9efc567f854c5d9_00.jpg
I always thought you had a handful of friends to go out with. Did you isolate yourself from them, thats what I did back then.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I always thought you had a handful of friends to go out with. Did you isolate yourself from them, thats what I did back then.
had, it was fun for many years but wasn't fun anymore, i like having just 1-2 close friends and that's it, doesn't work being around many ppl who you call buddies/friends it's a life i don't want and has nothing to offer.:feelspat:

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
Not weird at all. I'm the typical high school jock type.

G

GorgeousDevil

NEET
Apr 14, 2022
I cann't stop thinking about female butthool, it's ltierally all I think about. when I wake up in the morning I lie in bed for maybe an hour just thinking of various butt stuff like stroking a girls bhole over her panties and such.

I think I've gotten really good at hiding my weirdness from the world, but i also think some people can instinctively tell when a guy has weird thoughts

Activity
So far there's no one here