How was your Christmas?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Mine well let's just say it was a shit sandwich. I got yelled at by my mom because she doesn't like my voice is what she said. Shes a bi polar cunt what can I say.

My older brother disrespected me by not showing up for dinner after i drove an hour to visit him. My dad was busy fucking his ugly worthless cunt of a wife. I didn't get any presents. The dinner was the worst meal I've ever had. The gravy looked like dog druel. And all the Turkey was gone by the time I got to my cunt moms house.

Mom and I ended the night with a shouting match cause once again she doesnt like my voice. But other then that it was a wonderful christmas. So all I have to say is bahhh humbug and fuck u for having a merry Christmas.

Now I'm going to hope I die in my sleep tonight because I have no one who gives a rat's ass about me every one abuses me. So yeah fuck this life.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
imagine falling for the holidays meme, holidays are for women and children
Your wrong there for Chad's and stacey's and most people get along well with there family's not in my case though I have a completely dysfunctional family it's really sad if I had was rich and had a wife, kids I would never visit my family ever again

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
pretty much just slept the whole day and played on my switch/3ds

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
Your wrong there for Chad's and stacey's and most people get along well with there family's not in my case though I have a completely dysfunctional family it's really sad if I had was rich and had a wife, kids I would never visit my family ever again
If this is true about your family then I'm sorry for you that sounds fucking brutal. My parents are really great

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Mine was decent, dont celebrate it but my family bought 2 full chickens, 2 burgers, 5 wings,5 strips, 3 large chips and pepsi

i also played some games and watched scarface

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Mememonk  1325847891575134624041224545662775898455509n 1

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I don't do cucksmas.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
it was pretty good.

celebrated with mom, dad, and brother.

give more love than any girl could, honestly.

J

jiggernew

Banned
Dec 12, 2020
Mine well let's just say it was a shit sandwich. I got yelled at by my mom because she doesn't like my voice is what she said. Shes a bi polar cunt what can I say.

My older brother disrespected me by not showing up for dinner after i drove an hour to visit him. My dad was busy fucking his ugly worthless cunt of a wife. I didn't get any presents. The dinner was the worst meal I've ever had. The gravy looked like dog druel. And all the Turkey was gone by the time I got to my cunt moms house.

Mom and I ended the night with a shouting match cause once again she doesnt like my voice. But other then that it was a wonderful christmas. So all I have to say is bahhh humbug and fuck u for having a merry Christmas.

Now I'm going to hope I die in my sleep tonight because I have no one who gives a rat's ass about me every one abuses me. So yeah fuck this life.
i fell into a coma right before christmas........because of a stroke...........

Activity
So far there's no one here