Success HOW TO VIVID/LUCID DREAM MAX (gtfih)

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
A couple months ago I heard that if you go to sleep with a nicotine patch you will get insanely vivid dreams lucid dreams. I've tried it before but since nic is stimulatory I had serious trouble falling asleep (so I'd take it off in bed).

I started trying to quit nic again yesterday & since I was craving a cig in bed I kept it on. Woke up this morning from the most vivid crazy dream I've ever had. Not lucid because I didn't think I was in the dream at the time but I remember it like a memory & was making different choices & shit.

i could make an entire short story about what happened but I doubt anyone would care enough to read. Just know I sexed multiple 10/10 women & piloted a starship. (AND IT'S LIKE I ACTUALLY DID THAT SHIT MEMORY WISE)

If you want to lucid dream that probably comes practice mental preparation in bed as well.

tldr invest in expensive nic patches & wear to sleep- you'll thank me later.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I've had similar things happen from suddenly discontinuing extended drug use though they're usually nightmares and I usually wake up completely soaked in sweat multiple times per night. Sleeping in extreme heat also gives me vivid nightmares though I often have vivid nightmares the past few years anyway, I heard cheese might influence dreams or sleep and I do tend to eat a lot of cheese before bed.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I've had similar things happen from suddenly discontinuing extended drug use though they're usually nightmares and I usually wake up completely soaked in sweat multiple times per night. Sleeping in extreme heat also gives me vivid nightmares though I often have vivid nightmares the past few years anyway, I heard cheese might influence dreams or sleep and I do tend to eat a lot of cheese before bed.
yeah hypothetically opiate withdrawl might have a related result because it raises certain rarer stimulatory signals in baseline nervous system & maintains that during sleep.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
A couple months ago I heard that if you go to sleep with a nicotine patch you will get insanely vivid dreams lucid dreams. I've tried it before but since nic is stimulatory I had serious trouble falling asleep (so I'd take it off in bed).

I started trying to quit nic again yesterday & since I was craving a cig in bed I kept it on. Woke up this morning from the most vivid crazy dream I've ever had. Not lucid because I didn't think I was in the dream at the time but I remember it like a memory & was making different choices & shit.

i could make an entire short story about what happened but I doubt anyone would care enough to read. Just know I sexed multiple 10/10 women & piloted a starship. (AND IT'S LIKE I ACTUALLY DID THAT SHIT MEMORY WISE)

If you want to lucid dream that probably comes practice mental preparation in bed as well.

tldr invest in expensive nic patches & wear to sleep- you'll thank me later.
That’s interesting, I wonder what the neurochemistry is behind that, I’ve been able to get consistent results doing some Yogic breathing and meditation before bed, usually with that I can do it vividly and consistently

It’s awesome, reality is up to your imaginative capabilities in that state, really therapeutic and also gives a place to explore fundamental reality and modes of being

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Just searched this after having worst nightmare jve had in a long time after being given a nic patch holy fuck it works

Activity
So far there's no one here