Serious How to not love women?

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Whenever an attractive girl is nice to me or gives a smile I get this warm feeling of affection in my brain & I can't help it. It's problematic cause it clouds my ability to think logically about these females. Anybody have tips for holding a redpill/ blackpill frame?

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Whenever an attractive girl is nice to me or gives a smile I get this warm feeling of affection in my brain & I can't help it. It's problematic cause it clouds my ability to think logically about these females. Anybody have tips for holding a redpill/ blackpill frame?
shut up nigga

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
When do you ever get that u lucky bugger

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
Reported for brag gtfo chad :soy::soy::soy:

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
generally back at school talking w/ girls @ lunch but what prompted thread was yubo live
What's yubo?

Also what's Ur face out of ten to be able to have girls talking to u

KillLaHearts

KillLaHearts

Intangible Pulse
Dec 15, 2020
A good killer for that love feeling is imagine how much men that busted loads on her face. It remains you that this female really isn’t special as your brain makes it out to be.

Another killer for such fellings is just watch facialabuse.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
A good killer for that love feeling is imagine how much men that busted loads on her face. It remains you that this female really isn’t special as your brain makes it out to be.

Sounds like good strat but I'm tryna do nofap

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Women never smile at me

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Here's a good solution:
vrchat-black-female-cat-avatar.png

You are now VR , never come out of the digital world you fukin subhuman

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Realize that they are manipulative harpies, I dont trust anyone Irl let alone a foid. Everyone only cares about their well-being, if they are nice to you its because they have decided it would give them the biggest benefit.

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
I don't think you can change your natural way of being just by rationalizing. Don't really get why you'd want those feelings to go away anyway. They sound comfy ;-;

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Realize that they are manipulative harpies, I dont trust anyone Irl let alone a foid. Everyone only cares about their well-being, if they are nice to you its because they have decided it would give them the biggest benefit.
99% of men b like "Yeah she b crazy, selfish, lazy, psychopathy but she make mi pp go hard so she is everything that's worth value in this world!!1!"

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
99% of men b like "Yeah she b crazy, selfish, lazy, psychopathy but she make mi pp go hard so she is everything that's worth value in this world!!1!"
sad

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
if you make their gina or dick tingle, thats what true love really is tbh

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Isn't really love as much as it is a primitive monkey urge to attempt to mate with someone because they satisfy what your evolutionarily brains finds desirable
looks are everything, if you cant get her to become wet at the sight of you its over

Panzer

Panzer

Panzerkampfwagen
Nov 26, 2020

Nigga he’s 17, half the girls his age are virgins.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
kodoku

kodoku

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
my solution was getting an e-gf and getting cucked, that broke me and I now I hate women and I don't want to be with one ever

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Blackpilled af

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
The problem is, how to not be attracted to women, the real problem is, how do I not give myself over to some pretty stranger that I barely know.
In a long term relationship, the purpose of it is to make both peoples stronger, two minds are better than one.
Unfortunately, modern culture tells people to be narcissistic and such.
You can't get rid of your feelings, but you can understand what they mean. This strong desire may elude to some want for resilience in the face of temptations.

The big question is also, why would you want to get rid of the feeling, what does it stop you from becoming?

Activity
So far there's no one here