How to LDAR properly

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
You really can't hold back when LDARing to get the full enjoyment. You need to shamelessy fap, binge eat, roll around in bed, etc. When you have standards while ldaring everything just falls apart. People who complain about becoming fat while LDARing are an example. You should not even care. You are between two worlds. You have a pick a side.

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
Don't LDAR, it is a False Reality, you will plunge into madness and loneliness.

Start by just fixing things in your life that you can fix and that are a problem that can be easily addressed.

It is good to journal, or note take things that you find bothersome in your life so you don't become bitter and resentful later on.

Eating in bed while Masturbating will teach your dopaminergic system to level off at such a high level, that the withdrawal will become harder and stronger over time.

I suggest trying to first spend more time outside in the sunlight, also with your friends and family, try to fix your relationships you have with them.

Get a job that keeps you constantly working, but with interaction with other people that are of a more respectful nature so you can have meaningful work.

Work on becoming so good that you feel even being with a hot woman would be underneath you

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
never stop grinding
432DAADF 2C18 48C4 89A9 9DD2F83835AB

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I used to enjoy LDARing during my school holidays but nowadays, LDARing as a NEET is depressing. I need to get my life together but at the same time, I have no reason to.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I used to enjoy LDARing during my school holidays but nowadays, LDARing as a NEET is depressing. I need to get my life together but at the same time, I have no reason to.
Yep. Or [UWSL][UWSL]the weeks/months after you get fired... you feel as free as a bird. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]You feel like a slave who finally managed to escape his former master.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
This is exactly what I do, I wake up when I want, I eat as much as I want, I drink as much as I want, I fap as much as I want.

I do not give a damn anymore I will do whatever I want. This is the only way to cope with reality for me.

Activity
So far there's no one here