how to fix a big head failo

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
get arm lengthening and leg lengthening surgery

train bidetloids or get collar bone surgery if frame is really bad

wear lifts and get a buzzcut

big head failo is the worst one by far. For example if your skull is 26 cm tall (so like 10.5 inches) you need to be 234 cm tall to look like opry (have his proportions) in a pic. It makes you look like a manlet no matter how tall you are unless you are a freak of nature.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I have a pretty big head tbh. Better than having a small one at least. Having a small head sucks since getting skull mogged is the worst. This one guy who was around my height skull mogged me. Felt like a bitch

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
I have a pretty big head tbh. Better than having a small one at least. Having a small head sucks since getting skull mogged is the worst. This one guy who was around my height skull mogged me. Felt like a bitch
I have never been skull mogged since birth

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
Im just glad my skull isn't small. I'd rather a big bobblehead than a tiny head.
mine is 99 percentile. I need to be 6'10 and have a 26 inch bideltoid to look average. Brutal.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
mine is 99 percentile. I need to be 6'10 and have a 26 inch bideltoid to look average. Brutal.
frame/gymmaxx the best you can. I doubt you can get taller but if you gymmaxxed enough it won't be as bad.
having a big skull is good because when the ball hit my head when playing football, it didn't hurt at all.
Bigger head = more bonemass

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
frame/gymmaxx the best you can. I doubt you can get taller but if you gymmaxxed enough it won't be as bad.
having a big skull is good because when the ball hit my head when playing football, it didn't hurt at all.
Bigger head = more bonemass
I will grow taller. I should reach 6'5 theoretically.

Im already gymaxxxing. The best I can do Is get LL and collar bone surgery.

Activity
So far there's no one here