Depression How to escape toxic friendship?

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
I sent this girl over 500 because she was in debt and suicidal. I didn't have any need for the money but now she is still asking for more even though she led me on and then told me she never loved me romantically in the first place. I would gladly be her friend if she wasn't using me. How can I escape this?
Bitch

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I sent this girl over 500 because she was in debt and suicidal.
2sZQ

I didn't have any need for the money but now she is still asking for more even though she led me on and then told me she never loved me romantically in the first place. I would gladly be her friend if she wasn't using me. How can I escape this?
She used you like a dog, bro. Tell her to fuck off, block her and forget that she existed.
Or, make her your personal whore. Charge 50 dollars per session (negotiable), she gets money, you get pussy, everyone's happy.
You cannot befriend a woman. Never, ever forget that.

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
View attachment 16344

She used you like a dog, bro. Tell her to fuck off, block her and forget that she existed.
Or, make her your personal whore. Charge 50 dollars per session (negotiable), she gets money, you get pussy, everyone's happy.
You cannot befriend a woman. Never, ever forget that.
Thank you. I prayed it not true but I'm starting to believe that men and women cannot be friends.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
[UWSL][UWSL]You could have burned your 500$ or just donate it to your local dog shelter.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
For a man, a healthy interest in women is purely sexual, which is why it's important to have sex-segregated spaces and avoid women as much as possible; involvement with them invariably leads to bad things. What did you end up doing?

Nishijou Takumi

Nishijou Takumi

Neidhardt der Blitzschnelle
Jun 13, 2021
I sent this girl over 500 because she was in debt and suicidal. I didn't have any need for the money but now she is still asking for more even though she led me on and then told me she never loved me romantically in the first place. I would gladly be her friend if she wasn't using me. How can I escape this?
View attachment 16341
Stop being her friend, this woman is manipulating you into getting free stuff from you. Literally the essence of being a cuckhold.

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
Send me 500 bucks too bro I’m literally going to jump off this bridge pray for me niggas

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
This has to be larp but if not you need to sit your ass down and get it together bro you're ridiculous what you did was beyond stupid you know that you got scammed this bitch is laughing her ass off at you and frankly it's your fault at this point this isn't a friendship and even less romantic. Don't trust people like that anymore that's the best advice you'll ever get make no mistake the only way forward is to never talk to her again.

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
Stop being her friend, this woman is manipulating you into getting free stuff from you. Literally the essence of being a cuckhold.
She is saying she is love with me again. Saying she was an idiot for saying she wasn't.

innocent21

innocent21

NEET
Jul 4, 2021
Nice guy meme

How nice guys think sex works times i respected women ml BWwUp

If you're being nice just because you want something in return, then you're not really nice, only being nice for the wrong reasons and you're just being transactional.
You probably think that if you give someone money that you are entitled to their time, friendship, emotional labour and emotional affection. However she was in debt and suicidal so it should be considered more of an emergency service than a labour of love that must be reciprocated.

It would only be bad on your part and her fault if she led you on, explicitly or implicitly said she liked you, alluded to male fantasy, because that would be being a cocktease and women being experts at wasting men's time.

Here's what a closet feminist had to say.

E

EndingItAll

Banned
Aug 8, 2021
plelase be larp. Fucking please. I can't take this level of simpery. The very least you could've done is asked for some ass in return.

Activity
So far there's no one here