how to enjoy cheap things

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
not having money cant get you good copes ! but what is good copes ? brand food in sexy box that taste better than generic one ..maybe but in present days we get way worse quality they scam us hard and this good copes are just like foids whit fake up they are noot real and not worth the hasle to get one its just trick , how can stresing to get the best copes worth the sress for this ,even the copes is good next time you go for the cope you can get some bad patch or not fresh or just used one ... they scam you this is the best and want 5x money but cheap free tings are just not that bad its a status maxing and ego to get the best in this days like foids want only Chads and scam normies , big corporations scam you tbh if you get best food , you breath poluted air and are exposed to radio waves ans noises and maybe you get stresed to get the money for this overated copes just stick to the cheap .

i rly like FREE thing this is the best i get good euphoria when i get some free cope like food or just some intem , for food if i can choose i get the ones that i tolerate and love ,but if i starving i will get anything , you can go to swim in some river for free ot just pay to swim in some poluted pool whit normies :feelskek:

its not worth to get the best thing electronics are disgnt to brake early after 6 monts off use u will get some problems and after 2 yrs you will need to buy pars or new ones , whit cheap thing this is not a problem like beater cars u just dont care what happens

once in my life when i have the chance i try expensive things yes i like em but i just see how not worth is to try to get them and here west import expnsive copes that are cheply desiogn to scam poor nation maybe in fisrt world expensive copes are way better than ones design for second world but this is not my problem ,i do not want brand..

one more they say one brand shoes boots are like forever you can wear them 20 yrs xaxaxa , but this :unsure: was in 1990 maybe 2000 ,now you get this expensive boots and they last like cheap one :feelskek: so in this days you cant get quality copes so no worth the stres to earn more money only foids want new and expensive things

here only foids i see run whit brand new sports wear and apple smart watch and sunglasses , how the fug i will wear 300$ glases they will last one season on me because i like to cope outside and they fall and get some problems and i need to replace them

yes i need place to live and some food and internet but yes this cheap cope i need to sell my ass so not worth it too :yay:

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
wala ur posts are comfy :feelsok:

Activity
So far there's no one here