Venting How the hell do bullies feel good by bullying others?

Viv

Viv

Revengecel
Nov 30, 2020
When I was in middle school, there was a boy in my school with really bad posture, blind, and had a truecel tier face. Everyone where making fun of him, and my stupidity got the better of me, I made a joke about that guy and everyone laughed and I legit felt bad. I asked my classmates if they felt bad insulting the poor guy, and they said, "No." It's shocking how heartless this people are.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
because they're abused dogs

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I said it before, the "normal" masses that make up society are actually sociopathic as shit.

Most people deep down are even crueler as a collective than any one serial killer can be by himself.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Humans are nasty creatures that are evolutionary designed to pick on the weak in order to get the weak animal to jump into a river which in turn would give the bullies more food supplies.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Humans are nasty creatures that are evolutionary designed to pick on the weak in order to get the weak animal to jump into a river which in turn would give the bullies more food supplies.
Not just humans. All successful animals exist only because they were more brutal, dominant and cruel than others. Life is a struggle for survival so it can only breed cruelty. Which is why humans are the most successful and the most evil.

Last edited:
B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
How do alligators feel good about eating other animals?

$0.50

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Alligators dont have feeling they only have instincts hence the reptilian brain theory just like humans. All we do is virtue signal to look maw empathetic but all any one really cares about is if they were in the will

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Not just humans. All successful animals exist only because they were more brutal, dominant and cruel than others. Life is a struggle for survival so it can only breed cruelty. Which is why humans are the most successful and the most evil.

This resulted in my misery while my tormentors enjoyed privileged lives.

Re: i found a solution to bullying in the public school system.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153978381Thursday, January 15, 2015 10:50 AM CST
"no, only if its self defense. and allowing the ability would discourage bullies from bullying." There's various ways that this can be abused/taken out of proportion. Although I can understand why you would believe that this could interfere with the issue of bullying, It significantly increases the likelihood that if a battle begins, that one of students involved could be severely injured or killed. This can easily lead to retaliation from acquaintances of the individuals involved and intensify the severity of the situation.
Re: i always find a way to feel dissapointed in myself.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154412912Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:03 PM CST
"WHY DO YOU LET YOURSELF BE AN EASY TARGET FOR PEOPLE" Although the following statements may appear as patronizing or otherwise negative, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm merely trying to help you rationalize the situation. In society, 'acceptance' is a necessary aspect beginning from the very critical durations of cognitive development, failure to feel accepted by other individuals has some degree of influence on your psychological state, though this varies on an individual basis. These other individuals, who are targeting you, are likely targeting you simply because you aren't accepted in their clique and thus harassing you is a mechanism for the individuals involved to gain support from other members of their Social-Circle without being ridiculed as many people tend to avoid sources they're uncertain and thus uncomfortable with. I'm assuming, then, that you're feeling insecure due to the consistent insults you've received and perceive yourself as inferior, which would be completely incorrect. Though this may certainly be difficult to comprehend at the current duration of time, each individual has characteristics that vary from another person, the people bullying you are likely attempting to make their "Friends" perceive them as 'good' as a method of increasing self-confidence that they may be lacking. I'd highly suggest that you communicate with someone you trust about the situation and attempt to adapt how you perceive the issues involving yourself, although you may be receiving insults, you certainly aren't inferior and shouldn't consistently be aggressively criticized.
Re: A Noob actually listen to this..
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158282281Friday, March 20, 2015 5:23 PM CDT
"And it comes to the fact that your bullying me,Mostly anony" Neither of my prior statements had any aggressive intention whatsoever, I'm merely stating that adolescents experience various psychological changes. Nevertheless, there's plenty of other things to do besides trying to bother other users on an online game for your own entertainment.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022

That...was a mistake.

I'll describe my own bullying experiences now.

lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

Sadly, Chadlito used this fact to torment me in the youth commune; he and his friends would constantly slam their room doors to startle me. I'd have to block my ears.

He'd go into his room and start speaking Spanish in an extremely cocky tone afterwards(Vile laughter).

I've had severe anxiety for most of my life. A decade ago, I would wake up each day with tingling/rushing sensations throughout my body and crippling depression. "Going through the motions" was how I lived. I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder in group therapy.

Exactly. This was evident to me when the male youth living in the same commune as me would walk by my room door each night and mock me with the sexual language I used while sleeping. They also would deliberately slam their room doors as hard as possible to startle me since I have chronic anxiety from autism.

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"(Chadlito said this because I was isolating myself in my commune room due to embarrassment. I would wrap a belt/blanket around my body to prevent sleep-masturbation.)

"Wow, Intellau didn't go outside to eat today"(Yes, I remained in my room without eating; it was habitual by that point)

Chadlito personally walked by my door and said, "So you don't like women riding?" in a cocky tone, and then went into his room laughing.

Stress only worsened my sexsomnia...

Intellau_Celistic said:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
necrophilia is not good

It is true.

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.
Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:
Yes...bullied on the street. Common scenario for vulnerable males.

I was bullied on the street once by a tall White man. He laughed at me because I was ethnic and told me I could only hope to get "low quality" landwhales.

His exact words were, "You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on!"
I've had negative experiences with Latinos in the past. A certain Chadlito used to gossip and bully(physically/verbally) me when I lived in a commune. Also, a Latino once insulted("Bitch, nobody gives a fuck about you") me on the bus because he disliked my anxious behavior; I had a headache.

However, someone I once respected seemed like a kind Latina.
Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). A femoid staff member said, "I think he has a disability", as a joke.

I've always been dissociated from my surroundings because of my illnesses, so I speak to myself for comfort and clarity.

Last edited:
Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
I'm not interested in empowering bullies, so I'll be continuing.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
I'm not interested in empowering bullies, so I'll be continuing.

Incellectual_Anon's experiences are proof that the Zionist Occupation Government of the USA actively keeps Negros down by isolating high IQ, law-abiding Negroid males in communes with sociopathic Mestizo mongrels such as Chadlito, while violent Black criminals are free to roam the streets and father multiple children. Also that "diversity, equity and inclusion" policies are a smokescreen for the kikes' nefarious plans to destroy Gentile society and will never effectuate the actual improvement of the Negroid race.

Activity
So far there's no one here