How tf are we supposed to endure work?

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
I'm sure I'm not the only one here that had petty jobs that we quit after a week or two.
So how should we hold down the same job for multiple years?

No matter how many times I tell my parents that its impossible, they wont listen.
The next day they'll say find a job you like, but what if nothing appeals to me? What should I do then? Force myself to go thru an 8 hour day for 20+ years? Now it's even worse since the prices rose to 7%.

Our generations future is becoming bleaker by the year and they still think we want to bust our asses for nothing? Most of us won't even get a pension worth living off. Even the 60 year olds are searching for bottles so they can have a bit more cash.
This society is rotten and overdue. Time for a new start if you ask me.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
You endure work by needing to work. My family have supported me over past few years which meant that I didn't have to work so I didn't work, compare that to my friend who is the only one in his household with a stable job and has to buy his own food, keep the gas and electricity on and pay rent or he'll get kicked out (supposedly, I can't see them kicking him out or they'll be on the streets as well not long after). Either that or you work because you want something, only reason I ever worked jobs was to buy games and later drugs. Now I can cope with being sober so I have even less incentive to work

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
You endure work by needing to work. My family have supported me over past few years which meant that I didn't have to work so I didn't work, compare that to my friend who is the only one in his household with a stable job and has to buy his own food, keep the gas and electricity on and pay rent or he'll get kicked out (supposedly, I can't see them kicking him out or they'll be on the streets as well not long after). Either that or you work because you want something, only reason I ever worked jobs was to buy games and later drugs. Now I can cope with being sober so I have even less incentive to work
I just don't see the point when you don't have a good degree or barely have an high school graduation, your life will pure slavery

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I just don't see the point when you don't have a good degree or barely have an high school graduation, your life will pure slavery
Yeah I'd work if I could get decent work but when all I have is GCSEs I'm basically stuck working minimum wage jobs. Only way out is by waging at some soul crushing job, paying money to go to college which will take up even more free time since I'd still have to wage then probably going into some apprenticeship where I'd be paid in pennies for multiple years and at the end of it I might make an extra few pound an hour. The amount of work it would require isn't worth it

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
"Trust me when you get older, chicks will line up for you. Men age like fine wine." :soy:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Our generations future is becoming bleaker by the year and they still think we want to bust our asses for nothing? Most of us won't even get a pension worth living off. Even the 60 year olds are searching for bottles so they can have a bit more cash.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'm sure I'm not the only one here that had petty jobs that we quit after a week or two.
So how should we hold down the same job for multiple years?

No matter how many times I tell my parents that its impossible, they wont listen.
The next day they'll say find a job you like, but what if nothing appeals to me? What should I do then? Force myself to go thru an 8 hour day for 20+ years? Now it's even worse since the prices rose to 7%.

I can relate there are worker bees and leaches we are the leach but the leach doesn't get any coochie unless he's an 8 and above so all I can say is get your neetbux and if you can work part time which is some what manageable best neet job is a gig job or pizza delivery so you can chill in your car listening to podcast while you collect tips that's the only advice I have for you kid

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
I can relate there are worker bees and leaches we are the leach but the leach doesn't get any coochie unless he's an 8 and above so all I can say is get your neetbux and if you can work part time which is some what manageable best neet job is a gig job or pizza delivery so you can chill in your car listening to podcast while you collect tips that's the only advice I have for you kid
I don't have a drivers license

Activity
So far there's no one here