Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
The NEET demographic is basically males between 23-54. So eventually the forum might have wide age ranges.
I turned 47, virtually the day the forum came out. I'm GenX, but genX'ers are basically older millenials really. And many of them are NEETs, even if its not official

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
I definitely don't feel like talking to teens about NEET life.
I don't want to say my exact age because I'm ashamed to admit I've been LDARing hard for a good year and a half now... but I can relate to this, since I'm in my 20s too

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
AlainDelon

AlainDelon

National Fascist Vietnamese Workers Party
Nov 28, 2020
Box

Box

Nov 26, 2020
I am 29. Just curious, am I too old here?
I definitely don't feel like talking to teens about NEET life.
This is why I stopped posting. I realized most users were teenagers that are here solely for the memes and shitposting. It’s demoralizing knowing that you can’t have a shitty obscure forum to cope as a low value ADULT male.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
I feel like its impossible for teens to be neets because you are in school until 18, at least here in america and I think japan as well, probably the two biggest neet countries

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
The NEET demographic is basically males between 23-54. So eventually the forum might have wide age ranges.
I turned 47, virtually the day the forum came out. I'm GenX, but genX'ers are basically older millenials really. And many of them are NEETs, even if its not official
Wow I consider 47 to be a boomer ngl. How is it more like older millenial?

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Wow I consider 47 to be a boomer ngl. How is it more like older millenial?
I graduated HS in 1992 at 18. That means I was pretty much too young for the 80s. So my prespective is pretty much almost the same as millenials.
To be similar to a "boomer", you would have had to have been 18-22 in the late 70s-early 80s. Gen-X's(40-55) pretty much are a lost generation with no real definition. After about 1995 the world became how it is now. In many ways dating was even WORSE than now, with no real internet.

Last edited:
meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
I graduated HS in 1992 at 18. That means I was pretty much too young for the 80s. So my prespective is pretty much almost the same as millenials.
To be similar to a "boomer", you would have had to have been 18-22 in the late 70s-early 80s. Gen-X's(40-55) pretty much are a lost generation with no real definition. After about 1995 the world became how it is now. In many ways dating was even WORSE than now, with no real internet.
Yes the (((real internet))) made dating easier for men. JFL

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Yes the (((real internet))) made dating easier for men. JFL
No I mean't without the internet you were in the dark about red/black pills. Hypergamy was getting bad even in the 90's.
And there was no place to go to get "red pilled". So you were stuck in a world of bars/clubs without any real direction. Hopelessly bluepilled.

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
No I mean't without the internet you were in the dark about red/black pills. Hypergamy was getting bad even in the 90's.
And there was no place to go to get "red pilled". So you were stuck in a world of bars/clubs without any real direction. Hopelessly bluepilled.
Oh I see

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Age difference doesnt matter here, we are all low values male adults who have no place in this world.

The only question I have is why there are a few high school kids on this forum. They arent NEET yet.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Activity
So far there's no one here