How often do you shit?

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I'm in a constant state of diarrhea. Diarrhea helps, because it saves time for taking off my pants and putting them on again. Yes I stay naked most of the time in my room.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
I'm in a constant state of diarrhea. Diarrhea helps, because it saves time for taking off my pants and putting them on again. Yes I stay naked most of the time in my room.
Are you taking laxatives to lose weight?

I probably shit 3x a week tops, often less. I've heard many people say they shit once or twice a day and it makes me wonder if I have some sort of disease or if it's just my 0 income shitty neet diet
You probably eat very low amounts of fibre.

Last edited:
inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
When i have diarreha my whole ass gets shit all over it. Idk How maybe from the splash so i need to take a shower

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
wouldnt imagine it other wise
@Fabio @inel @Copexodius Maximus @Atila @Saito

Hit the like button and subscribe.

Db

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Your asshole must hate you.
I used to shit six times a day because i have no fiber in my diet and hate o eat vegetables but now take medication so about two times a day now but I pee every 20 minutes so probably 20 to 30 times a day it fucking sucks and not a single doctor has helped me it's probably cause I'm obies, the fat stomach puts pressure on my bladder

It's so fucking over for me but I don't want to loose weight I want to die

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I used to shit six times a day because i have no fiber in my diet and hate o eat vegetables but now take medication so about two times a day now but I pee every 20 minutes so probably 20 to 30 times a day it fucking sucks and not a single doctor has helped me it's probably cause I'm obies, the fat stomach puts pressure on my bladder

It's so fucking over for me but I don't want to loose weight I want to die
Shitting 6 times a day is Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson territory.:feelsworry:
Sorry to hear about your bladder problems. Thats sounds very uncomfortable und annoying. For me my bladder is ultra strong when I eat very salty food like doner kebab or a pizza..something like that. I could drink multiple bottles of water and feel zero need to go to the toilet.

Activity
So far there's no one here