• Never

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Never unless lettuce in burgers counts.
No that doesnt count but maybe it should you can add tomato to that list too even onion so I guess that's better then nothing but ice burge lettuce on a burger moggs

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My mom cooks healthy and overall really good meals almost everyday. So I automatically get them in quite often.
Not sure how my eating habits would change if I suddenly had to live on my own. :feelsworry:
Your lucky once you move out your going to see how brutal it is cooking a healthy meal every day especially when your doing all the shopping and cleaning

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
How do you get fiber? Arnt you constipated?
i have recently become a bit constipated ngl, used to never be an issue until now. But i do eat vegetables in falafel wraps, burritos, sandwiches and shit.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My mom cooks healthy and overall really good meals almost everyday. So I automatically get them in quite often.
Not sure how my eating habits would change if I suddenly had to live on my own. :feelsworry:
Once you move out you'll become desperate to have a gf not just for sex but for handy work around the kitchen. Since living alone my standards have dropped I used to want a soul mate now all I want is a hole that cooks, cleans, and shops she could be dumb as rocks at this point I just need a free maid

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

šŸ˜‡
Nov 28, 2020
Risotto seems difficult, but it's actually pretty damn easy. Just butter a pot, dice up a shallot, add a cup of arborio rice, then add chicken broth and stir for about 20 minutes. Be sure to add broth if need be, and don't forget to stir. I once left the risotto alone for 10 minutes and it burned the hell out of the rice, then my dad made me stand outside in the freezing cold while he beat me senseless with a set of jumper cables. After that, mix in some parmesan cheese and you've got risotto. Pretty simple.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Risotto seems difficult, but it's actually pretty damn easy. Just butter a pot, dice up a shallot, add a cup of arborio rice, then add chicken broth and stir for about 20 minutes. Be sure to add broth if need be, and don't forget to stir. I once left the risotto alone for 10 minutes and it burned the hell out of the rice, then my dad made me stand outside in the freezing cold while he beat me senseless with a set of jumper cables. After that, mix in some parmesan cheese and you've got risotto. Pretty simple.
The stirring part seems like to much work no thanks your dad is a cunt

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Your lucky once you move out your going to see how brutal it is cooking a healthy meal every day especially when your doing all the shopping and cleaning
I know and I dont take it for granted. To be fair [UWSL][UWSL]I think that many men who move out spend the first months eating fast food, frozen food or only eat ramen noodles. Shopping and cleaning I could get used to it, annoying but not the end of the world.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I know and I dont take it for granted. To be fair [UWSL][UWSL]I think that many men who move out spend the first months eating fast food, frozen food or only eat ramen noodles. Shopping and cleaning I could get used to it, annoying but not the end of the world.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
Cool add another 3 to 4 hours of work load to your day then have fun especially after wage cucking all day I'm a full time neet and I eat out most the time cause I cant stand all the work

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I want to try prep meal delivery services though looks comfy

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Once you move out you'll become desperate to have a gf not just for sex but for handy work around the kitchen. Since living alone my standards have dropped I used to want a soul mate now all I want is a hole that cooks, cleans, and shops she could be dumb as rocks at this point I just need a free maid
I think the overal loneliness is a big fucking problem you have to face when you sit in your own apartment. Especially when you are bored, got nothing to do so you start to think, you start to realize your lonely situation. Fuck.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Cool add another 3 to 4 hours of work load to your day then have fun especially after wage cucking all day I'm a full time neet and I eat out most the time cause I cant stand all the work
I could manage it but sure in the supermarket I would look very grumpy and annoyed, like the Grinch on christmas.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I think the overal loneliness is a big fucking problem you have to face when you sit in your own apartment. Especially when you are bored, got nothing to do so you start to think, you start to realize your lonely situation. Fuck.
Correct I'd rather have a roomate then live alone at this point but I also dont want to move in some stranger that I barley know either it's a double edged sword this life.

But when you live alone you must always be coping the silence will get to you. But then again if you live with your parents your always taking Forrest walks to get some space too so both kind of suck in there own way.

But dont think since you have your own pad your going to turn into a slayer although there is hope for you atleast your in fit

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I could manage it but sure in the supermarket I would look very grumpy and annoyed, like the Grinch on christmas.
I do instacart its alot more expensive but fuck it I'm not doing all that work. Especially when all the shoppers are foids getting food for there Chad's. The grocery store is the ultimate reminder of how subhuman I am

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
damn, your personality sucks

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

šŸ˜‡
Nov 28, 2020

:p

Activity
So far there's no one here