How much would it take for you to get hypothetically fucked in the ass by a rich faget

How much?

• 1 million

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 3 12.0%

Votes: 2 8.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 8.0%

Votes: 1 4.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • No amount

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So a rich faget propositions you to fuck you in the ass. Assuming he is wearing a condom and is STDs free how much would it cost. For me I'd do it for free jk. I'm broke af ngl id probably do it for 1 million. As long as I knew he had a brief case full of cash. But if I was rich. I wouldn't do it for any price. How about you. Take the gay pill.

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
no ammount, a rich fag can afford bodyguards, he will fuck you, humiliate you, and throw you out or kill you, i'd rather become a burglar if i was desperate for money than getting fucked.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
no ammount, a rich fag can afford bodyguards, he will fuck you, humiliate you, and throw you out or kill you, i'd rather become a burglar if i was desperate for money than getting fucked.
Great idea jfl then go to jail after you get caught and get bbc in prison for nothing. At least you would be set for the rest of your life if u did it for a million.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Great idea jfl then go to jail after you get caught and get bbc in prison for nothing. At least you would be set for the rest of your life if u did it for a million.
i will pass, no ammount would be enough, you would want to kill yourself after getting fucked

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i will pass, no ammount would be enough, you would want to kill yourself after getting fucked
What if you were homeless, its below zero, and showing all the shelters are closed for a week, all your gear is soaking wet, your going to freeze to death. The rich faget has a brief case full of cash for 1 million hes ready Then what? I guarantee you would get out the baby oil yourself and lube up your butt hole.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
What if you were homeless, its below zero, and showing all the shelters are closed for a week, all your gear is soaking wet, your going to freeze to death. The rich faget has a brief case full of cash for 1 million hes ready Then what? I guarantee you would get out the baby oil yourself and lube up your butt hole.
bruuuh i would rather kill and risk jail, i don't live in america, my answer remains no, no matter my situation i wouldn't be gae ever , i would then kill myself so ded with money is pointless.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
hell no man, I dont think I could live through that to enjoy my money later
Assuming you would be laid up in bed for 6 months because your ass was so torn to shreds. But u will fully recover. Would you do it for 100k still or would it have to be a million? Just remember how many stacey hoes you'll be able to fuck, all the alcoholic beverages you will drink, all the drugs you will do in ibiza fucking your stacey wife. What's your move gigga chad?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
bruuuh i would rather kill and risk jail, i don't live in america, my answer remains no, no matter my situation i wouldn't be gae ever , i would then kill myself so ded with money is pointless.
Got it then I guess you'll just freeze to death while I'm drinking sex on the beach and escourt maxing to the fullest cause I took one up the ass from a mysterious rich weirdo faget

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
Assuming you would be laid up in bed for 6 months because your ass was so torn to shreds. But u will fully recover. Would you do it for 100k still or would it have to be a million? Just remember how many stacey hoes you'll be able to fuck, all the alcoholic beverages you will drink, all the drugs you will do in ibiza fucking your stacey wife. What's your move gigga chad?
I said no, read my last thread you faggot

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
I did read your last post you cunt bitch dam chill man dont get your panties in a bunch it was just a hypothetical question dam triggered much?
hypothetical? you are pushing it too much

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
No amount of money will turn me to homosexuality. I live with honor.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Fuck honor when u have a milly to bang stacey I'm not sure I could go through with it either I'd need some heavy drugs to zonk me out
It will be dirty money for me. Anything I buy with it will be a reminder that I am a demasculanized human being who has been ass-fucked. Lets say I bought a ps5 with my million dollars. Everytime I play that ps5 it will almost be like the dick is back inside me.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Got it then I guess you'll just freeze to death while I'm drinking sex on the beach and escourt maxing to the fullest cause I took one up the ass from a mysterious rich weirdo faget

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
100K because thats how much LeFort 3 costs

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
I think the question was IF you had to

like what is the minimum amount of money you would be satisfied with if you had to make a decision
makes it even worst than ppl get greedy and accept

Activity
So far there's no one here