How much per hour would you be willing to work for?

S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
Its hard to get motivated to leave NEETdom when jobs pay so badly. When I go on job sites and see the low pay I would receive for the suffering I would have to endure, I find it impossible to apply.

I would love to stay NEET but unlike some of you lucky people I am afraid I might not be able to do it forever. Once I can't be comfy NEET anymore I have these options, be homeless try to survive without wageslaving, suicide and slavery.

What are your plans if you can't NEET forever?

Last edited:
T

TempEmbarassedNEET

Temporarily embarassed NEET
Aug 16, 2021
Whatever works out to $100k annually. Work for about a year, put it all in vti and vxus, and then coast while neeting it up, become millionaire in 50s/60s.

If I couldn't neet in that time or live off parents in any way I would just go to a third world shithole and write online for the bare minimum amount of hours per week I'd need to survive

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Its hard to get motivated to leave NEETdom when jobs pay so badly. When I go on job sites and see the low pay I would receive for the suffering I would have to endure, I find it impossible to apply.

I would love to stay NEET but unlike some of you lucky people I am afraid I might not be able to do it forever. Once I can't be comfy NEET anymore I have these options, be homeless try to survive without wageslaving, suicide and slavery.

What are your plans if you can't NEET forever?
Well since my unemployment is running out soon I have to go back to part time work so I'd say 20 an hour and even that is low. Ideally if I was working full time 60k a year is the bare minimum

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
The problem with earning higher money is that they would make you work to the bone for it. At least with minimum wage I can give my minimum effort. In factories for example I would actually refuse a higher paid position because I know the pressure those factory floor managers would be put under.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
i'd work for minimum wage. depends what the job is though

Activity
So far there's no one here