Lifestyle How many times have you left your house this year?

• Thread starter SegmentationFault
  • Start date
SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
I think I've left the house only 10 times this year. tops
I've somehow managed to stay at a healthy weight... maybe It's because foodcoping just doesn't work for me anymore.
Stay comfy inside NEETbros :feelsuhuh::feelsuhuh: :feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Comfy

Slumbercel

Slumbercel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I go grocery shopping once a week. Occasionally my parents take me somewhere. Twice a week is probably an accurate estimation.

paint the mirror

paint the mirror

Nov 27, 2020
I go outside every day nowadays, I just avoid being around other people.
We have a big garden, so that's the going out for me. I go grocery shopping two or three times a month.
When I was younger I used to stay inside for weeks only playing video games, but it made me feel like shit.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
how, who keeps you alive and are you disabled?
JFL. I am fucking retarded right? I probably should be executed. I leech off of my family, bro. I am not disabled but I am kind of retarded, not sure if that counts. I don't really do much, I just, well exist. That's all. There's noone that I talk to, I don't think anyone besides my mother and father would even remember me right now as a person. I buy groceries from the internet, I don't really need to go outside. Probably shoud though. I think I lost my mind, or something. A little bit.

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
I'd say anywhere between 1-3 times a week. Only to run errands or occasionally go on a nature walk.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
I take my dog for a walk like 4 times a week. And I also go outside to go shopping.
4 times a week? No way can that be enough. I had a Belgian Malinois and those dogs need walks 3 times a day + 2 days of dedicated training every week

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
JFL. I am fucking retarded right? I probably should be executed. I leech off of my family, bro. I am not disabled but I am kind of retarded, not sure if that counts. I don't really do much, I just, well exist. That's all. There's noone that I talk to, I don't think anyone besides my mother and father would even remember me right now as a person. I buy groceries from the internet, I don't really need to go outside. Probably shoud though. I think I lost my mind, or something. A little bit.
I hope one day you find your mind

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Come to think of it I don't actually think there's been a time when I've left my house that hasn't been to go to college.

If it wasn't for college I would probably only go outside if my room gets too hot in the summer n stuff

Activity
So far there's no one here