Discussion How many people will attend your funeral?

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Even with death we can't escape the humiliation of our isolated lives, after death we will have one more final humiliation, our funerals. I don't know if funeral services are mandatory but if I have my way I will be just lowered into the grave without the funeral service in the church. If I have to have a funeral service I can count maybe 8 people who will attend, my 2 siblings, my brother in law and my 5 nephews/nieces, however 2 of them may not even attend as I was never close with their father (my brother). Do people attend their uncles funerals if their parents weren't close? I probably won't have enough men to carry my coffin so the funeral under takers will have to help.

Also in my country people attend funerals even if they didn't know you, for example friends of your siblings or sometimes even your cousin's attend. We also have wakes where people attend your house and your coffin is laid out in the house with the lid off so people can get one last glance at the KHV truecel. I simply will not have this, I have even told my sister that I don't want a wake, what is worse is that they use your money to buy cakes and snacks for the wake in which all the neighbours will eat. My plan is to have my coffin laid out in the church for 2 days prior to the funeral just like the typical loner does.

At my funeral I may just have one row of seats filled whereas in my country we often see former criminals who were involved with the IRA have a packed church at their funeral. In my church the most famous grave that people attend is 3 men who accidentally blew themselves up with their own bomb. I bet a convicted rapist or murderer would have more people at his funeral than me.

Last edited by a moderator:
DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

BOO$$$$ CAN I HAB PERM BANER PLS ?
Oct 10, 2021
How i wish to die.
My last breath will not be of sorrow but of contentment.
Alone and between closed doors, the most blissful way to leave this world.

I don´t need a funeral.
My body will eventually be found, and i´ll write a letter beforehand, in order for my belongings to go to some museum, or the closest relatives abroad.

Last edited:
CopeToTheRope

CopeToTheRope

NEET
Sep 10, 2021
A dozen or so people will probably attend my funeral. It would mostly be family and their friends. Maybe 1 or 2 friends from high school will come.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Maybe all my support workers, my aunt, grandma father and cousins and all the distant relatives I've never even seen and their bullshit friends

Activity
So far there's no one here