How many of you guys are virgins?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Because women are obsessed with their first. Anyone that comes after is at risk of getting cucked.
Sounds like a virgin cope to me.
Musnt laugh

Last edited:
NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
How does that stop her from eventually divorce raping you?
Divorce rape doesn't exist in Islamic wedding contracts. You only pay her the dowry you agreed to on the contract which is mostly like $200-5k for most middle class Muslims. Again, Aryan Shari'ah can solve all of the west's social issues

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Divorce rape doesn't exist in Islamic wedding contracts. You only pay her the dowry you agreed to on the contract which is mostly like $200-5k for most middle class Muslims. Again, Aryan Shari'ah can solve all of the west's social issues
Sharia contracts are not binding in the west

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
What if I don't register it? We're just partners in the eyes of the law. Even better, when I get a wife, I'm planning on importing her as an employee or something
Isn't there some gay law that says "if you live x years together then in government eyes you are married"?

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
I’ve had sex with only one woman. She took my v card. Haven’t had sex with women since. I’ve been at this since 2015

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
I am a KHHV. I have never had any sort of romantic contact with a foid, nor have I been able to have any sort of relationship with one. This is why I cringe and feel immense discomfort when in the presence of young foids.

Because women are obsessed with their first. Anyone that comes after is at risk of getting cucked.

Correct: :blackpill:

Activity
So far there's no one here