How many of you got into anime before it was NT?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I got into it it when I was 13-14 and I was already watching harem shit jfl but I didn’t have much access to it because I had limited internet. So that’s like 2016 so ig right before it became normie

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I got into it it when I was 13-14 and I was already watching harem shit jfl but I didn’t have much access to it because I had limited internet. So that’s like 2016 so ig right before it became normie
People who used to watch it were seen as weirdos

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I've always watched cartoons & if there was anime on cartoon network or some similar tv channel I might watch some but only really got into it ~3 years ago. ngl it's annoying seeing how everybody's watched all the mainstream ones on netflix now.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
People who used to watch it were seen as weirdos
That was pre-covid tbh

But there was people in the more nerdy circles on Tumblr and stuff who liked it.

With the advent of social media and more left leaning activist, those personality types naturally gravitate toward obscure artsy things so it blew up, plus a ton of great anime trap normies

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
was watching various dubs on TV along cartoons, wasn't aware they are anime but watched a lot from popular to more obscure.
(anime or whatever other hobbies are normal) being on the spectrum and on medication has nothing to do with your hobbies nigga

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Pretty late tbh. Started slightly getting into it in 2017. My life went to total shitter late 2017 so that's when I went full anime autism to cope.
Reminder to gatekeep anything niche you hold dear
This.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
Now that normies don't feel shame watching it it's finished as a medium.

Activity
So far there's no one here