Discussion How many of you are High School drop-outs?

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I did bits and pieces of HS but never completed half a grade. I thought was gonna be a construction guy so I went to work with my dad (big mistake). So I'm basically as literate as a 8th grader which is pretty black pilling but fuck it. I don't really regret it though since school sucked monkey anus and I was anxious all the time. Least I got my GED by winging my way through the tests :feelslol:

GraphiteNEET

GraphiteNEET

I must tend to my melon patch
Jul 28, 2021
in my senior year halfway through i just walked out one day and decided to never go back. However i enrolled myself in online school and finished my last year on that. But it was WAAAAAY to easy. You could work at your own pace so if you busted ass for a week straight you could finish a whole year of school and on top of that most the answers to the tests were online :feelscute::feelscute::feelscute::feelscute:

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
in my senior year halfway through i just walked out one day and decided to never go back. However i enrolled myself in online school and finished my last year on that. But it was WAAAAAY to easy. You could work at your own pace so if you busted ass for a week straight you could finish a whole year of school and on top of that most the answers to the tests were online :feelscute::feelscute::feelscute::feelscute:
Reminds me of online middle school where I just failed the tests to review and copy the answers.

GraphiteNEET

GraphiteNEET

I must tend to my melon patch
Jul 28, 2021
Reminds me of online middle school where I just failed the tests to review and copy the answers.
yea it was basically that. for some reason "warm up" tests were online yet pretty much every question i got was showing up on google. Even something with no context youd find. "When Ronda went to see Jeb, why did Jeb tell her she had no place in the house?" just punch it into google and BAM youd find the exact answer with the same exact multiple choice answers :feelsdumb:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I stopped going to school officially when I was 13. Though when I was even younger, from 4th grade till I stopped going to school, I had straight F's. I'd sit in the corner and read books all day, I was the only white kid. To say I didn't fit in would be an understatement. From what I understand about memory, it works on a use it or lose it basis. I don't think the majority of the things taught past middle school are useful enough to be used much ever so they're generally forgotten. Most people that are seen as "smart" aren't seen as smart because they know a lot of English, mathematics, history and other things... they're seen as smart because they specialized in one skill to a point where they're a master at it. Public schools (at least in America) don't push this specialization of skills so I really wouldn't give a shieeet, a highschool diploma means about nothing imo. I'm glad I stopped going to school at a young age, more time to spend on my hobbies and less time learning useless bullshit.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
I wish I had, but i was too much of a beta brainwashed cuck and finished.

then i cucked even further and fell for the college meme.

so sadly i got a high school and college education even though in my eyes, they were worthless and did not teach me stuff I really wanted to learn....

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I went to a good school, one of the best in my region, you had to do an exam aged 11 to enter it. However I was quite average IQ and never got the high grades required to do one of the major university courses. My average IQ combined with mental issues means that I struggled to find work after university. I suppose I could have got a call centre job or something but my social problems wouldn't allow me to do that job. Mental issues limit you greatly when looking for a job

Genbu

Genbu

High inhib + low iq ruined my life
Dec 17, 2020
No but I might as well have.

Activity
So far there's no one here