Discussion How many of you are actually NEET?

title

• NEET

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Not a NEET

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
Personally i'm not, still in high school and plan on graduating then just chilling until I run out of copes then I rope.

Brutal

Brutal

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I was a NEET for 3 years but started college this year. Classes have been online so I haven’t had to deal with the issues that caused me to drop out the first time, namely interacting with people. It has been pretty similar to NEETdom. Next semester will also be online so that’s lifefuel. Hopefully I’ll be able to complete at least half of my degree from home.

builderseed

builderseed

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
i've been a neet since i dropped out of HS when i was 16
tried wageslaving for a few days back in august and fucking hated it so i quit

R

rope2cope

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
I'm fully NEET again, I quit my job and decided to just get by from shekels that I have invested. I plan to nomad neetmaxx once travel opens up tho and try and ascend with a Chinese waifu.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I can confirm that I am in fact a neet

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Nov 26, 2020
I mean ur 15 so of course ur a neet

Why are u here at such a young age tho? U got no friends or something?
I'm in high school so not a neet. I have friends yeah, but I frequently question if they are really friends or not. I'm always starting the conversation when I feel like it. I'm left to LDAR.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
I'm in high school so not a neet. I have friends yeah, but I frequently question if they are really friends or not. I'm always starting the conversation when I feel like it. I'm left to LDAR.
Brutal. That's what it was like with me tbh. It was like they were only friends with me cuz they had to be friends with me.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Nov 26, 2020
Brutal. That's what it was like with me tbh. It was like they were only friends with me cuz they had to be friends with me.
95% of the time whenever someone talks to me first they need the answers to an assignment

Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
Currently NEET. Was supposed to go to uni this year but delayed it because of Covid.

Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
Didn't it go online?
It did but I decided not to go because of local lockdowns preventing you from meeting people and shit. The uni I will be going to have saved my place for next year.

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
It did but I decided not to go because of local lockdowns preventing you from meeting people and shit. The uni I will be going to have saved my place for next year.
Fairs g

Activity
So far there's no one here