chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
You're the biggest simp I've ever seen so you can't act all based redpilled now
Regurtitating cope farces about me by bluepilled cucks projecting their own reddit tier behavior onto me is not an argument. I have been more blackpilled than anyone here, since before I even joined .is when it was .me.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Regurtitating cope farces about me by bluepilled cucks projecting their own reddit tier behavior onto me is not an argument. I have been more blackpilled than anyone here, since before I even joined .is when it was .me.
When blackpillers ascend, they ascend to the bluepill. Besides, the point I'm trying to make is that you are very obviously not who you try to act like in these forums sometimes.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
t. e-girl simp

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
When have I ever gone back on my beliefs?
I'm not saying that. The blackpill (not the purely scientific blackpill, but what people embody and believe and how they behave) only exists as a wrapper around a bluepill, not as its own pill. Depending on the situation, that wrapping can come off, or get removed entirely and permanently.
That's already the most clear I can a short/medium-short post.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
i never measured the diameter but its like 6.8 inch too bad ill never get to use it

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
Oh really, how would you describe the shit you did then ?
What did I do? Not a single time during my relationship with her did I ever unjustly defend her, or put my ideology or beliefs aside, and after she left me/and I found out she cheated on me, after I found out the foundation of our relationship was a lie, the way I acted was pretty normal and healthy for that kind of scenario, considering how abusive in turn that made her in hindsight.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
I'm not saying that. The blackpill (not the purely scientific blackpill, but what people embody and believe and how they behave) only exists as a wrapper around a bluepill, not as its own pill. Depending on the situation, that wrapping can come off, or get removed entirely and permanently.
I have only ever done two things that were bluepilled in terms of how I acted unironically. The first was giving non-virgins a chance in an LTR, despite knowing the long term consequences of doing so, and the only reason I did give them a chance was because, even though I knew the odds were against me, I was still willing to take that gamble because I truly loved the people I was willing to take that gamble for, but even that can be debated as not really being bluepilled, because I was still aware of the odds being against me, and the fact that non-virgins don't ALWAYS cause problems, they're just far more likely to, meant that I still, statistically had a chance, albeit a much lower one, than with a virgin.

The second thing that you could classify as bluepilled, was having sex outside of marriage with girls who weren't in an LTR with me, who merely were interested in me because of my status. This was purely degenerate, and something I actively advocated against myself, and honestly, under the right system of law, I should be punished for doing that, but sadly, two adults having sex outside of marriage is not a crime, but it should be.

The only reason I can even slightly justify the second one, was that I was in an emotionally and mentally fucked place, after two breakups, and that secondly, the girls I did do those things were, were not virgins, and their ability to pairbond was basically non existent, and they weren't really interested in a relationship anyways, and I doubt they were capable of one.

Last edited:
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I have only ever done two things that were bluepilled in terms of how I acted unironically. The first was giving non-virgins a chance in an LTR, despite knowing the long term consequences of doing so, and the only reason I did give them a chance was because, even though I knew the odds were against me, I was still willing to take that gamble because I truly loved the people I was willing to take that gamble for, but even that can be debated as not really being bluepilled, because I was still aware of the odds being against me, and the fact that non-virgins don't ALWAYS cause problems, they're just far more likely to, meant that I still, statistically had a chance, albeit a much lower one, than with a virgin.

The second thing that you could classify as bluepilled, was having sex outside of marriage with girls who weren't in an LTR with me, who merely were interested in me because of my status. This was purely degenerate, and something I actively advocated against myself, and honestly, under the right system of law, I should be punished for doing that, but sadly, two adults having sex outside of marriage is not a crime, but it should be.

The only reason I can even slightly justify the second one, was that I was in an emotionally and mentally fucked place, after two breakups, and that secondly, the girls I did do those things were, were not virgins, and their ability to pairbond was basically non existent, and they weren't really interested in a relationship anyways, and I doubt they were capable of one.
I am talking about things like the ones in this video, and this video itself (this is just one set of instances):

I don't consider either of the 2 things you mentioned to be "bluepilled". They could be imprudent or immoral or degenerate or whatever depending on your views, but not bluepilled unless you want to change the standard definition of bluepill and the connotations that come with it.

Anyway, my
You're the biggest simp I've ever seen so you can't act all based redpilled now
was meant as a joke. There's no point in us debating, really. You don't know me and I don't know you (and I hope that changes as we interact more), and neither of us have intersecting or even parellel pasts like some other people do.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
I am talking about things like the ones in this video, and this video itself (this is just one set of instances):

What is bluepilled about that video?
I don't consider either of the 2 things you mentioned to be "bluepilled". They could be imprudent or immoral or degenerate or whatever depending on your views, but not bluepilled unless you want to change the standard definition of bluepill and the connotations that come with it.
There is no "depending on views", that is a bluepilled line of thinking. Everything in the world is pretty objective and black and white, at a baseline at least from a biological perspective, and our purpose as a species.

Anything that goes against at the very least, from a baseline, biologically, and evolutionarily, the purpose we have as human beings, which is to grow as efficiently, optimally, and populously as possible, while also maintaining our lineage, is bluepilled.

The actions I made were bluepilled under that criteria, and while sure, may not be as destructive as the actions of others, were still immoral and unjust actions. Degeneracy is called degeneracy for a reason, it causes damage to society. What my ex's did caused far more long term damage than what I did, people who actively pump and dump cause more damage than what I did. Hedonism and selfishness is inherently bluepilled, and anyone who partakes in it without remorse is an evolutionary blight that deserves death and to be purged in the harshest ways imaginable for the utter destruction that are propagating for the future of humanity, their race, their women, and their people.

Me getting with a non-virgin, not once, but twice, and committing to a LTR, despite me knowing the odds, when I could have rejected both of them, and should have after I saw any red flags, and focused on self improvement, has caused problems. It caused me to eventually make degenerate mistakes, it has caused my goals to be delayed, it prevented me from making as much money as I could have made, as much fame as I could have gotten, both of which could have been used for the betterment of others, and the future.

It has prevented me from reaching my goal weight last year, and now I just only might make it there, by the end of this year or early next year, when I should have easily achieved my goals last year.

And what was the reason I did any of that nonsense? Because I was being selfish, I knew, that the females I was in love with, were not as capable of pairbonding with me, as I was with them. You can argue the first one merely took advantage of that for her own gain, and there was abuse going on, on her part, but the second one was definitely my fault from the get go lol, and that was a mistake on my part, when I knew about the sexual past of the second major person I was in an LTR with, and I rejected the long term consequences of that, even as I learned about WORSE things later on, because I genuinely loved and connected with her.

The fact of the matter is, choosing a non-virgin for an LTR, is bluepilled, and i'm not even saying I won't or haven't done it again, there's a lot about my life I have kept extremely secret after my last relationship, but pretending what I did wasn't bluepilled is cope, HOWEVER, saying what I did was simping or trying to say anything else that I did was bluepilled, is literally just a reddit tier cope, from people who are genuinely giga bluepilled, and are part of that group of people I mentioned, I referred to as evolutionary blights, I would burn them to ash with a flamethrower without any remorse, aswell as purge all the damage they have caused to society and to people around them with their poison if given the chance, as genuinely being bluepilled, is an infectious blight, that can only be brutally torn out of society.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
There is no "depending on views", that is a bluepilled line of thinking. Everything in the world is pretty objective and black and white, at a baseline at least from a biological perspective, and our purpose as a species
Everything thing in these 2 sentences is either false or based on assumptions that can't be proven, and since this is the premise of the rest of what you said, I see no need to respond to the other stuff.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Humongous.
jk it’s about 5.5 x 5.5

Activity
So far there's no one here