Venting How it can get harder

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Im fasting and literally torturing myself so i can drop in fat so i have better health and better face.. ok im good child i study 12h i dont talk to girls i dont go out my childhood and teenage years spent on fucking crying alone and now im getting insulted bc i dont eat bc its haram allah said fast for only 12h :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Fuck this religion fuck it fuck it fufk it fuck i wish i was incel in good country so i can fucking rot i literally crave death and the only reason im not killing myself is to make this old man happy but in return he trying to drown me and will kill me for his imaginary friend let alone the beating

I have decent bones i may get a gf and maybe a hug someday do you think my scars will be gone then? Maybe i can pull my tragedy story to get some love from someone after competing with people that have it better and help and friends people like me usually kill themeselves or rot somewhere if they have the chance

@Looksmax Refugee look how great islam is bro how you can have faith in this trash pedophile racist relugion really? Its literally racist look

In SAHIH AL-BUKHARI, Sahih 696 Narrated Anas bin Malik: The Prophet (ﷺ) said to Abu-Dhar, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if he is an ETHIOPIAN(BLACK) WITH A HEAD LIKE A RAISIN."

Please dont fuck your life bc of the fear of hell if allah did have any mercy he wouldnt give you any gyno.. and wont torture you for eternity for having sex which you want in the first place i did mention you bc i dont want you to suffer like me if you have the chance to escape do it for me who cannot 👍

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
No one will make me stray from the righteous path of Islam

God owes me nothing, so I am grateful for just the opportunity to go to paradise. Suffering in this life is only temporary anyways.
Please think about it for a min if he is righteous why people are dying for nothing(islam)? Why there no justice? Why its unfair? Its literally mental scam to keep you in check if you do what they need from you you can go paradise where you can drink wine and haram stuff which comes from animal pee is this your paradise? Really? Is fucking 9 year old who keep sending secret messages good? You are better than that bro at least search for yourself idk what to say more.. dont let them control you 😢

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Please think about it for a min if he is righteous why people are dying for nothing(islam)? Why there no justice? Why its unfair? Its literally mental scam to keep you in check if you do what they need from you you can go paradise where you can drink wine and haram stuff which comes from animal pee is this your paradise? Really? Is fucking 9 year old who keep sending secret messages good? You are better than that bro at least search for yourself idk what to say more.. dont let them control you 😢
This world is just a test, of course it filled with difficulty and suffering.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
This world is just a test, of course it filled with difficulty and suffering.
A test where everyone have different g exam and the teacher is a pedo who made you do horrible things right? Rhe world is bad but killing children and raping with slavery in name of islam is just.. if you dont want to search yourself and you let them control you its over

Its over for me from birth they did even cut part from my dick and said it was mistake and they did keep it the celebrate my truama.. eh.. i will probably get killed or disowned but you can live its sad you are wasting your chance to live you dont realize what you have..what a shame bro.. wish you the best anyways 😢

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Me personally has a lot of good traits for myself, but I decided to live a righteous life. I won't brag or engage in degeneracy/drugs/ parties. My worse looking friends are having more fun than me. Also don't bother debating me if you're gonna laugh.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Me personally has a lot of good traits for myself, but I decided to live righteous life. I won't brag or engage in degeneracy/drugs/ parties. My worse looking friends are having more fun than me. Also don't bother debating me if you're gonna laugh.
Im not laughing im in the verge of crying after remembering my dick but anyway i didnt insult ui just spammed random emojis so my insanity decrease a lil especially after you said that i should be thankful for getting beating and suffering with broken dick

And lets not talk about "Yet most of them fail, and fall into arrogance"
I dont think i have any arrogance.. i just wanted you to have what i dont since i like you brother its okay if you dont want to search about your religion in the end im just lonely ungratful bastard who will suffer for eternity in hell bc he cant believe in that merciful entity who made his life suffering and not different from orphan haha

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Im not laughing im in the verge of crying after remembering my dick but anyway i didnt insult ui just spammed random emojis so my insanity decrease a lil especially after you said that i should be thankful for getting beating and suffering with broken dick

And lets not talk about "Yet most of them fail, and fall into arrogance"
I dont think i have any arrogance.. i just wanted you to have what i dont since i like you brother its okay if you dont want to search about your religion in the end im just lonely ungratful bastard who will suffer for eternity in hell bc he cant believe in that merciful entity who made his life suffering and not different from orphan haha
I did it look into it. I followed the religious debate community very closely for two years. I was obsessed with it, and thought about it constantly. I looked at every little criticism and argument from both sides, and I have come to my conclusion. Even today I think a lot about the arguments for/against god.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
I did it look into it. I followed the religious debate community very closely for two years. I was obsessed with it, and thought about it constantly. I looked at every little criticism and argument from both sides, and I have come to my conclusion. Even today I think a lot about the arguments for/against god.
I respect that then maybe look at
If nothing there moved you maybe are one of the chosen ones or smth idk.. i studied quran and i speak arabic fluently if you want to know the true meaning (literal) of anything you can talk to me

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I respect that then maybe look at
If nothing there moved you maybe are one of the chosen ones or smth idk.. i studied quran and i speak arabic fluently if you want to know the true meaning (literal) of anything you can talk to me
Exmuslim subreddit
Apostate prophet
David wood
The masked arab
Hasan Radwan
Sameer Abdullah

I seen most of their criticisms and the refutations

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Exmuslim subreddit
Apostate prophet
David wood
The masked arab
Hasan Radwan
Sameer Abdullah

I seen most of their criticisms and the refutations
Then did you have a logical answer to everything they said? The thought of the absurd punishment of allah and what i did go through and even how big the universe make the idea thats everything is on earth very stupid and ignorant

Just ask yourself do you believe because of paradise and hell or because you believe what islam really is is right? Is raping right? Is marrying 9 year old right? Slaves? What mohammed says? How we talk to jews? Cutting dicks? Loving allah more than our brothers and family? You know something is off that why you asked in the first place.. just answer my question and then you know your answer

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Then did you have a logical answer to everything they said? The thought of the absurd punishment of allah and what i did go through and even how big the universe make the idea thats everything is on earth very stupid and ignorant

Just ask yourself do you believe because of paradise and hell or because you believe what islam really is is right? Is raping right? Is marrying 9 year old right? Slaves? What mohammed says? How we talk to jews? Cutting dicks? Loving allah more than our brothers and family? You know something is off that why you asked in the first place.. just answer my question and then you know your answer
If Islam allowed it then it's okay. Only god can declare a thing moral/immoral. Other than that it's just human opinions. Gods divine knowledge is superior to human reasoning.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
If Islam allowed it then it's okay. Only god can declare a thing moral/immoral. Other than that it's just human opinions. Gods divine knowledge is superior to human reasoning.
Of course, raping a 9 year old girl is completely ok, if only god says it's cool.
Thumbs thumbs up kid

That divine wisdom is truly beyond my understanding.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Then you are just a slave to your god even if you know deep inside you its wrong you surrender to him because he is strong thats if he was an incel you would fuck him.. for me i prefer hell than to betray you and my brothers and than marrying poor 9 year old or taking some poor guy d.. i think you need stand for yourself i see something bigger in you than a weak person or a joke or victim to bullying stand up or.. just surrender fir the strong like now. Anyway ill go to study if i fail my exams i can kms for good take care bro

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Aisha was at the age of puberty, and there was no harm done because it was normal in that time and culture. There was no physical or mental damage caused.
Sorry bro, but you lost my respect right there.
That's about the biggest religious cope I ever saw.
Even if a culture says it's ok to marry people against their will; it won't take away the pain of a girl, that gets used as a sex slave.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Sorry bro, but you lost my respect right there.
That's about the biggest religious cope I ever saw.
Even if a culture says it's ok to marry people against their will; it won't take away the pain of a girl, that gets used as a sex slave.
Like I said there was no physical or mental pain caused. Biologically speaking a women can have sex at puberty. There are cultures today where she may not be mentally prepared so young, but that culture 1400 years ago was not one of them.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Don't understand your point. What kind of religion wouid it be if it denied lookism/racism/gender roles?
Yeah a bunch of racist arabs wouldnt be inclined to respect a bald headed ethiopian. The hadith acknowledges racism and shows how we must rise above that. Is that really your reason for disbelieving?

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Im literally suffering bro i hate this fucking pedo religion.. children my age are having sex and at least they sleep in the night knowing they wont get killed
yeah dude north africans arent being killed for premarital sex jfl maybe homosexual sex

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Don't understand your point. What kind of religion wouid it be if it denied lookism/racism/gender roles?
Yeah a bunch of racist arabs wouldnt be inclined to respect a bald headed ethiopian. The hadith acknowledges racism and shows how we must rise above that. Is that really your reason for disbelieving?
I only said why i would be insulted for trying to be better? They say its haram to not eat for 12+ hours with your will i did feel angry so i did vent here and no its not read my debata with the other guy you will find some reasons and questions

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I only said why i would be insulted for trying to be better? They say its haram to not eat for 12+ hours with your will i did feel angry so i did vent here and no its not read my debata with the other guy you will find some reasons and questions
I'm not insulting you just asking. Also never heard about extended fasts being haram but ill look that up

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
You should encourage you children to be in lower bf not say its haram he sure most be fucked in the head what a stupid kid

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
No not for sex you may be expelled from school but i may be killed bc im atheist im somewhat sure of it they did throw rocks on jewish guy here so imagine mortad
damn are you in algeria or tunisia? In morocco or egypt they are kinda liberal and more tolerant

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
damn are you in algeria or tunisia? In morocco or egypt they are kinda liberal and more tolerant
Egypt and tunisia are ok ig? Morroco is bad they put you in prison if you eat publicly in ramadan and algeriais big the capital is ok but in the sahara they are mini isis and religion is very important so much they risk their children dicks

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
I mean just ask yourself if that "god" made us perfect like he says why tf they do this
i swear islam is horrific and im not weak person its devilish cult imagine going to hell for having sex (zina) or eating meat :feelsLUL:

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Egypt and tunisia are ok ig? Morroco is bad they put you in prison if you eat publicly in ramadan and algeriais big the capital is ok but in the sahara they are mini isis and religion is very important so much they risk their children dicks
good to hear they arent all cucked
If you are an atheist thats up to you just keep it to yourself. You can always debate muslims online if you feel so strongely against our religion.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
good to hear they arent all cucked
If you are an atheist thats up to you just keep it to yourself. You can always debate muslims online if you feel so strongely against our religion.
Ah i dont care if people fuck themeselves bro just leave me alone im not even asking to give my dick back... In my pov most muslims are stupid and for a good reason and i wont care if they wasted they lives running around a rock filled with filth .. im not even giving all the reasons to not worship that trash human momo

B-but im going to heaven and im so weak i fear hell so much that im okay with hurting children and doing retarded stuff like killing people :soy::soy::soy:

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I mean just ask yourself if that "god" made us perfect like he says why tf they do this View attachment 38321 i swear islam is horrific and im not weak person its devilish cult imagine going to hell for having sex (zina) or eating meat :feelsLUL:
Female circumcision is a cultural thing and not islamic. Not eating pork isnt a huge deal. Having a cut dick isnt a big deal and is easier to keep clean. premarital sex is degenerate and degrades society. ideally we should get married young like in the time of the sahabah. My grandfather got married at 17.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Female circumcision is a cultural thing and not islamic. Not eating pork isnt a huge deal. Having a cut dick isnt a big deal and is easier to keep clean. premarital sex is degenerate and degrades society. ideally we should get married young like in the time of the sahabah. My grandfather got married at 17.
Female circumcision is islamic

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
where does it say you need to circumcise women?
It's not an obligation for women, but it's reccommend to cut off a small part of the labia, because that reduces sexual desire in women.

In Madeenah there was a woman who circumcised women and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (5271), classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Da

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Getting your dick cut is not big deal bro its your pride as man and you will lose nerves and pleasure and you will be traumatized as a kid especially if they make a tiny smol mistake and cut more than they should haha.. not big deal bro

Not eating meat in your only life? Not big deal bro eat nasty sheep meat for the rest of your life meanwhile moh
Slaves and decsendents live like kings and do whatever they want.. not big deal we are going to be locked forever in limted place called jannah where we can do haram stuff for eternity.. horrraaayyy its now good stuff

Not having sex is ok bro god made you perfect and its not huge deal just act like you are asexual meanwhile children your age fuck 6 times a day

Dont you think its silly? Im tired guys even if i say to you that a girl who gets raped by muslim rapeist will enter jahannam if she isnt muslim meanwhile who raped her will be rewarded

With all respect you all fear hell more than you fear about losing pride and your own thoughts and thats very pathetic at this point

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
It's not an obligation for women, but it's reccommend to cut off a small part of the labia, because that reduces sexual desire in women.

In Madeenah there was a woman who circumcised women and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (5271), classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Da
What a stupid cult indeed 🤢

Activity
So far there's no one here