How I illuminatimaxed my life (100% real)

RichEmoHonkler

RichEmoHonkler

NEET
Mar 10, 2022
@Atila here it is - Mods this isn't LARP but you can remove if you want

When I was a child I was brought up religious by my parents, they taught me a lot about how to achive success through spirtual means. For example I was taught that success dosen't come from hard work, it actually comes from God. If you worship God and are greatful to him then he'll give you what you want, otherwise he won't. If you want something then pray during spefic times of the year/night ect. Stuff like that. My parents were born as wageslaves in Africa but then became middle class in the UK, they said this was how they did it.

So let's skip to when I was about 15, I wanted money so I made a contract with God and prayed and asked for money and to be made rich. About a year later my parent's became very rich and I was moved to a high end boarding school for rich children. Also I was given a chauffer driven Benz by the government as part of a support package for autistic students. To top it off my mum managed to get me on wellfare and I was given £1000 (wellfare + allowance) of spending money per year. I spent some of the money on motorbikes and saved the rest. It wasn't enough so I did more rituals and prayers for a mansion and my family moved to one a year later. I made a troll instgram account to brag to norimes about my new life and everyone was jealous of it so my mum forced me to remove it.

Anyway eventually I got comfortable and forgot about the religious stuff. I deemed it to be "just a coincidence" and moved on. My life slowly got worse and worse. I lost the money I was getting, I became incel (was volcel before due to religion, stacies would try to date me but I'd reject them), I became a wageslave and my life was garbage. I spent 2 years being depressed then decided to try again with the religious stuff. So I learned from the following sources for about a year:

1) Islam / Quran
2) Neville Goddard (New age Magick)
3) Frater Xavier (Kabbalh based Magick)

I mixed these together and began praying to the one true God and doing rituals, I asked for the following:

1) A stacy nurse gf
2) Money
3) To be saved from wageslavery
4) A sports car

All of this stuff came true, about a year later my mum set me up with a stacy student nurse, I got on a PhD scholarship and made easy money, I quit all wageslave jobs, I bought a sports car. Also I studied more into the occult and found out that the kabbalah (what the occult teachings are based off) is Jewish and now it all makes sense, that's why Jews are so powerful and control all the money, power and ellite secret societies. Because they literally know the secrets of how life really works. Meanwhile the ellites spread bullshit about how hard work is the key to wealth so they can have more wagies working harder in their cagies. Also I learned about Freemasons after visting one of their lodges by mistake (the actual "illuminati"), this is a group that teaches these occult practices to members and also serve as networking hubs for the global ellite. This group controls the world from behind the scenes, influencing political and economic outcomes. If magick and the occult was bullshit, do you think the global ellites would waste their time joining the freemasons?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Me and the boys after iluminatimaxxing
@Fabio @Looksmax Refugee II @Cretin @NeverEndingWinter @Eren @Khaos II
CEB4CE3A 7A5D 4728 83AD 5C7BC7A02DA706DB7E1D DA36 4584 B706 8D88A4B1E103203A6B1A BD61 49B5 AF08 95A80F1DECA335783045 3561 4BCF ADC8 33DEC9B4DB2B1AD1B55E 8316 42C1 9DBE 57ADD49F3072

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

When I was a child I was brought up religious by my parents, they taught me a lot about how to achive success through spirtual means. For example I was taught that success dosen't come from hard work, it actually comes from God. If you worship God and are greatful to him then he'll give you what you want, otherwise he won't. If you want something then pray during spefic times of the year/night ect. Stuff like that. My parents were born as wageslaves in Africa but then became middle class in the UK, they said this was how they did it.

So let's skip to when I was about 15, I wanted money so I made a contract with God and prayed and asked for money and to be made rich. About a year later my parent's became very rich and I was moved to a high end boarding school for rich children. Also I was given a chauffer driven Benz by the government as part of a support package for autistic students. To top it off my mum managed to get me on wellfare and I was given £1000 (wellfare + allowance) of spending money per year. I spent some of the money on motorbikes and saved the rest. It wasn't enough so I did more rituals and prayers for a mansion and my family moved to one a year later. I made a troll instgram account to brag to norimes about my new life and everyone was jealous of it so my mum forced me to remove it.

Anyway eventually I got comfortable and forgot about the religious stuff. I deemed it to be "just a coincidence" and moved on. My life slowly got worse and worse. I lost the money I was getting, I became incel (was volcel before due to religion, stacies would try to date me but I'd reject them), I became a wageslave and my life was garbage. I spent 2 years being depressed then decided to try again with the religious stuff. So I learned from the following sources for about a year:

1) Islam / Quran

I mixed these together and began praying to the one true God and doing rituals, I asked for the following:

1) A stacy nurse gf
2) Money
4) A sports car

All of this stuff came true, about a year later my mum set me up with a stacy student nurse, I got on a PhD scholarship and made easy money, I quit all wageslave jobs, I bought a sports car. Also I studied more into the occult and found out that the kabbalah (what the occult teachings are based off) is Jewish and now it all makes sense, that's why Jews are so powerful and control all the money, power and ellite secret societies. Because they literally know the secrets of how life really works. Meanwhile the ellites spread bullshit about how hard work is the key to wealth so they can have more wagies working harder in their cagies. Also I learned about Freemasons after visting one of their lodges by mistake (the actual "illuminati"), this is a group that teaches these occult practices to members and also serve as networking hubs for the global ellite. This group controls the world from behind the scenes, influencing political and economic outcomes. If magick and the occult was bullshit, do you think the global ellites would waste their time joining the freemasons?
:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsmhm::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsmhm::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

HOLY SHIT LMAOOOOO

I bet you don’t know jack shit about Kabbalah or Hermeticism, Magick unless from Crowley is cucked, you’re delusional

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
No I'm actually a new person
actually no , you will banned bc you are an alt, wanna reveal who's alt are you or gonna do it yourself?
you made like 10 accounts, from your og account, not staying here if you are banned you are banned

Last edited:
Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022

1) Islam / Quran

1) A stacy nurse gf
2) Money
4) A sports car

I feel like you just made this up

Activity
So far there's no one here