How i got screwed on my neet bux😭😭

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
When I applied for neet bux I was 26 but had I applied before 25 I would of got neet bux based on my father's income which would of been around 2500 a month. But since I mist the cut off I got benefits based on my personal earnings wich was very low.

So if you are going to get neet bux make sure you get them before 25 or you will be screwed like me. How da fuck am I supposed to live off 800 us a month. I'm only allowed to earn 1240 a month wtf. Dude if I had applied one year earlier I could of sea max retired comfy at 25 instead I'm destined to live in poverty. Makes my blood boil. Dont make the same mistake I did.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
id kill to get that much money a month tbh

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
What 800? that's only 200 a week that doesnt even cover my food cost for one week
beats working, i could just buy frozen food, milk, bread and egg; less than 10 if i buy from a cheap place.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
beats working, i could just buy frozen food, milk, bread and egg; less than 10 if i buy from a cheap place.
What ten dollars a day. You would get sick of eating shit food after I while I know I have

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
What ten dollars a day. You would get sick of eating shit food after I while I know I have
You could always stretch a that 10 over a few days, maybe try vegetables sor something; maybe omelette one day.

ive been eating shit food for so long, that ive lost count; probably fucked me up ngl

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
What 800? that's only 200 a week that doesnt even cover my food cost for one week
Minimum wage is like what 1,160 a month. Take out taxes and other expenses like transportation, food, clothing, and whatever else. You are really only left with 1k.

So if you had to choose between making 1k working 160 hours plus including the time it might take to commute before and after work. You would be looking at maybe 180-190 hours a month. Screw that just take the 200 decrease.

You do have reason to be upset about the 2500. A good chunk of money like that could have running SEA game. Even if you are uninterested in that. You could afford some very nice copes.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Minimum wage is like what 1,160 a month. Take out taxes and other expenses like transportation, food, clothing, and whatever else. You are really only left with 1k.

So if you had to choose between making 1k working 160 hours plus including the time it might take to commute before and after work. You would be looking at maybe 180-190 hours a month. Screw that just take the 200 decrease.

You do have reason to be upset about the 2500. A good chunk of money like that could have running SEA game. Even if you are uninterested in that. You could afford some very nice copes.
Well sure I get it I'd much rather take the 200 deduction then work like an ancient slave that's why I took the dough I also get free healthcare and can earn 1250 a month with no taxes so that's the equivalent of about 35k if you include taxes so I'm making out like a bandet but it's still peanuts. These jew lords have us by the nuts. Had I got that 2500 I would be completely free of slavery

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

Your left with much les then 1k your not including what it cost to eat out, gas, car repairs, work clothes, medical it's not worth it I'd rather food stamp max

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
When I applied for neet bux I was 26 but had I applied before 25 I would of got neet bux based on my father's income which would of been around 2500 a month. But since I mist the cut off I got benefits based on my personal earnings wich was very low.

So if you are going to get neet bux make sure you get them before 25 or you will be screwed like me. How da fuck am I supposed to live off 800 us a month. I'm only allowed to earn 1240 a month wtf. Dude if I had applied one year earlier I could of sea max retired comfy at 25 instead I'm destined to live in poverty. Makes my blood boil. Dont make the same mistake I did.

JFL.

So what are you on neetbux for?

J

jiggernew

Banned
Dec 12, 2020
but........there are tutorials on youtube showing u how to live for 1$ dollar a day............... :/
this implies that u can live on 30$ a month, rite?????? :D :d :D

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
but........there are tutorials on youtube showing u how to live for 1$ dollar a day............... :/
this implies that u can live on 30$ a month, rite?????? :D :d :D
No impossible

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
If anyone has to SEA max it never began for them. You should never resort to SEAmaxing.

Activity
So far there's no one here