How fucked am I?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I wrote some uhh comments about our benevolent beaked overlords in my sister's history book and drew a caricature of one as a joke and idk if she ripped them out. I pussied out last minute and told her specifically so she would rip them out but I don't think she did. This is in UK where people get arrested for sending monkey emotes to black football players idk why I always do dumb shit like this but I'm shitting myself now 😳.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
You should be fine if she doesn't turn you in. She wouldn't do that r-r-right?
I hope not but I checked the bin and I couldn't see the pages I think it was in pencil she doesn't even try hard at school so if I end up getting bummed in prison showers by Tyrone because she didn't want to ruin her history book I'll be pissed off. I don't know if she understands the severity they'd come down on us if she hands it in and she might just do it to get out of lesson for a bit. Heart's racing I reckon I'll get kicked out of the house if she gets kicked out of school and I can kiss Christmas money goodbye but maybe it won't matter since I'll be living in a cell.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I hope not but I checked the bin and I couldn't see the pages I think it was in pencil she doesn't even try hard at school so if I end up getting bummed in prison showers by Tyrone because she didn't want to ruin her history book I'll be pissed off. I don't know if she understands the severity they'd come down on us if she hands it in and she might just do it to get out of lesson for a bit. Heart's racing I reckon I'll get kicked out of the house if she gets kicked out of school and I can kiss Christmas money goodbye but maybe it won't matter since I'll be living in a cell.
Absolute state of UK

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Fuck it what's done is done and everything is exactly as it should be, this was destined to happen or at least that's what I tell myself every time I do some dumb shit like this jfl I'm a retard but the amusement has returned at least and the anticipation remains.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Fuck it what's done is done and everything is exactly as it should be, this was destined to happen or at least that's what I tell myself every time I do some dumb shit like this jfl I'm a retard but the amusement has returned at least and the anticipation remains.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I wrote some uhh comments about our benevolent beaked overlords in my sister's history book and drew a caricature of one as a joke and idk if she ripped them out. I pussied out last minute and told her specifically so she would rip them out but I don't think she did. This is in UK where people get arrested for sending monkey emotes to black football players idk why I always do dumb shit like this but I'm shitting myself now 😳.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Friend ended up messaging her and asking about 20 minutes or so ago she ripped the pages out fortunately I probs would've been getting stretched out by 16 sausages otherwise.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
i shout nigger loudly more often than i should
saying that my entire family bar my mother also uses the word on occasion, even my whore sister.
my dad 'ates the chosen peoples too which is nicely

for anyone at the GCHQ reading this post know that it is satire

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
i shout nigger loudly more often than i should
saying that my entire family bar my mother also uses the word on occasion, even my whore sister.
my dad 'ates the chosen peoples too which is nicely

for anyone at the GCHQ reading this post know that it is satire
I'm not bothered about people hearing me say it but I just figured they'd say I was trying to brainwash her and interrogate her or something since they're sensitive about this stuff. I remember in computer science we were having a discussion about credit card fraud and I said I saw a documentary on youtube where black people were doing it so it can't be that hard and my usually lenient teacher threatened to boot me out of the lesson for being racist.

Activity
So far there's no one here