How does one become a NEET?

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
Do you live with your parents? I assume NEETbux aren't enough to afford you your own place, no matter how shitty.

My parents would kick me out if I was to become a NEET ngl.

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
depends on the country and shit i just went to homeless shelter and they made sure i got neetbux and a appartment
Europe or America ?
That sounds like a dream. The only thing that's stopping me from being a NEET is my parents. Even if they let me be a NEET I would rather kms than live with them indefinitely. All I need is a shitty apartment. I can wagecuck for 3 days at most but the rest of my time would have to be spent on feeling sorry for myself.

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Europe or America ?
That sounds like a dream. The only thing that's stopping me from being a NEET is my parents. Even if they let me be a NEET I would rather kms than live with them indefinitely. All I need is a shitty apartment. I can wagecuck for 3 days at most but the rest of my time would have to be spent on feeling sorry for myself.
europe, i would kms to if i still lived with my parents thats why they kicked me out almost 4 years ago

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Disabilitybuxx/NEETbuxx is one way. Some countries give you a free apartment too or you can just live with your mom and dad.
Second way is to just leech off your parents.
Third way is to make enough money to retire

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Y'all parents kicking you guys out do they hate you? My mom would never kick me out unless I hit her or something.

L

LeaveMeAlone

Banned
Nov 14, 2021
my mom kicked me out when i was 22 my nigga fuck that bitch you lucky
Did you go to the homeless shelter straight after you got kicked out or were you actually homeless for a while? Did they not look for a job for you?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Did you go to the homeless shelter straight after you got kicked out or were you actually homeless for a while? Did they not look for a job for you?
straight to the homeless shelter im not sleeping on the street because i just start commiting crimes so i end up in prison

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021

There's usually various social welfare programs to aid the mentally retarded. In America, you get about $800-1000 a month depending on where you live + money for food + cheap housing. That's enough to live off easily if you welfare max. In some European countries, they give even more.

M

medamatcha

NEET
Nov 2, 2021
I have severe mental health issues so my parents excepted that I could not be able to finish my studies and did not reacted bad to my dropping of university

Activity
So far there's no one here