How do you spend your time from morning to midday? I'm so bored and depressed in the morning.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
[UWSL][UWSL]In the afternoons and evenings, I'm usually more alive and active. I get very creative with my copes and always find something that keeps my mind occupied.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]But in the morning until midday I'm so depressed, so bored, so passive. [UWSL][UWSL]Idk why but I just don't like to watch movies or TV during that time. Like today all I did so far was to watch random YouTube videos and browse random sites. It's all so boring and tiresome. [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]How do you spend your time at the start of the day? [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Sounds good I might start reading books again. Because all the digital copes dont really interest me in the morning.
buy a kindle if you don't have one, I bought one years ago and I've read books worth thousands of dollars with it

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I usually don't get up until 12. I have morning depression, judging by Google it is a real thing. During previous jobs I found the morning starts much harder than starting work at 2 or 3pm. I felt like balling my eyes out during those mornings getting up for work, if I ever have to do morning starts again I have no choice but to use Jew pills.

I thought you were doing part time work in the morning anyway? Making websites for your female clients.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
gaming , going for walks , watching anime, hang out with someone and online
Yeah but thats exactly what I mean. Gaming, watching films and series I enjoy much more in the afternoon and evening. You can do that the whole day? Doesn't that get boring? Don't you loose excitement for that?

Maybe my dopamine receptors are too damaged. Because if I would watch two movies in the morning, I would feel nothing when watching a third one in the afternoon or evening. I would be anhedonic and numb.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I wake up, immediately turn over, get on my PC to check a strategy game I play somewhat competitively, make some nice matcha tea, make breakfast, plug in my HDMI cord to my laptop, watch anime while playing games and browsing the net. I get up throughout the day to make more tea and lift weights, I have a bench in my room. Sometimes I'll go for a 30 min walk, my body will ache from relaxing and laying down too much so I'll throw on some wireless headphones and listen to podcasts while walking. I repeat 'till I'm tired at night and wake up ready to do it again :feelsok: it's comfy

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I usually don't get up until 12. I have morning depression, judging by Google it is a real thing. During previous jobs I found the morning starts much harder than starting work at 2 or 3pm. I felt like balling my eyes out during those mornings getting up for work, if I ever have to do morning starts again I have no choice but to use Jew pills.

I thought you were doing part time work in the morning anyway? Making websites for your female clients.
"Morning depression" sums it up perfectly. I feel so miserable in the morning, not just mentally but also physically. Although I'm not overweight and actually in great shape my whole body hurts. Also there is this burning behind my eyes (probably because of staring at a computer screen the whole previous day). I just want to lay in bed, my head feels heavy. It's so weird, when it's midday or afternoon I suddenly get energy to do get stuff done, I suddenly feel alive.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Maybe my dopamine receptors are too damaged. Because if I would watch two movies in the morning, I would feel nothing when watching a third one in the afternoon or evening. I would be anhedonic and numb.
Try drinking a bit of tea and exercising daily. I'll feel that same way but I think a lot of that is because we are supposed to MOVE, it's very unnatural to sit in one position for every waking moment all day. The body gets sore physically from inaction, mentally too you start feeling more irritable and depressed. It also helps to have a goal to prevent anhedonia, it doesn't have to be particularly productive, just something that you do today that you can feel somewhat proud about when you sleep tonight.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I wake up, immediately turn over, get on my PC to check a strategy game I play somewhat competitively, make some nice matcha tea, make breakfast, plug in my HDMI cord to my laptop, watch anime while playing games and browsing the net. I get up throughout the day to make more tea and lift weights, I have a bench in my room. Sometimes I'll go for a 30 min walk, my body will ache from relaxing and laying down too much so I'll throw on some wireless headphones and listen to podcasts while walking. I repeat 'till I'm tired at night and wake up ready to do it again :feelsok: it's comfy
Jesus Christ, seems like you got it all figured out. My hats off to you.:feelscowboy:
Try drinking a bit of tea and exercising daily. I'll feel that same way but I think a lot of that is because we are supposed to MOVE, it's very unnatural to sit in one position for every waking moment all day. The body gets sore physically from inaction, mentally too you start feeling more irritable and depressed. It also helps to have a goal to prevent anhedonia, it doesn't have to be particularly productive, just something that you do today that you can feel somewhat proud about when you sleep tonight.
Very good points there. That would explain why I'm less miserable during the week when I do my part time wageslaving job. My mind is occupied in the morning. On the weekends I have no structure at all, so I almost spend the whole day sitting and staring at the computer screen. I already go for 1 hour walks every day, it helps a LOT.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Jesus Christ, seems like you got it all figured out. My hats off to you.:feelscowboy:

Very good points there. That would explain why I'm less miserable during the week when I do my part time wageslaving job. My mind is occupied in the morning. On the weekends I have no structure at all, so I almost spend the whole day sitting and staring at the computer screen. I already go for 1 hour walks every day, it helps a LOT.
I've experienced a lot of chemical induced anhedonia in my life and have thought about why. A lot of is just that, chemicals. So you want to maximize those chemicals. Sleeping, eating well and exercising consistently does that well and once you get in the rhythm, you notice the benefits fairly quickly. Goal-derived behavior gives huge amounts of pleasure chemicals but you want to keep the goals as small and realistic as possible, one because you get more pleasure that way (at least I do) and two so you don't get burnt out. I think one of the main reasons why children seem to have so much copium is structure. They're typically forced to eat semi-healthy, exercise and sleep at a consistent time. They also have to do things they hate for 8 hours a day, like a real job, I'm sure you remember that feeling of staring at the clock in school waiting for it to end so you can rush home :feelsok: it's all that anticipation and build up about how great being at home is going to be and all the things you're going to do now that you're free. I think working is a lot like that too.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
why is that
the only books that i would want to read electronically are those that are too expensive/impossible to source physically (usually due to no reprint). In these cases the online copies are almost exclusively PDFs which the kindle is absolutely shit at displaying.
basically it doesn't fit my usecase

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
the only books that i would want to read electronically are those that are too expensive/impossible to source physically (usually due to no reprint). In these cases the online copies are almost exclusively PDFs which the kindle is absolutely shit at displaying.
basically it doesn't fit my usecase
you mean textbooks etc? then yeah kindle can't really process those ones
but for other books, you can convert the pdf files into mobi using calibre
thats how I read most books, its hard to find them in mobi, so I convert them
but you might have to mess with the settings of conversion a little bit, depending on the font and the structure of the page it sometimes messes the file up, especially if there are images in the book

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
you mean textbooks etc? then yeah kindle can't really process those ones
but for other books, you can convert the pdf files into mobi using calibre
thats how I read most books, its hard to find them in mobi, so I convert them
but you might have to mess with the settings of conversion a little bit, depending on the font and the structure of the page it sometimes messes the file up, especially if there are images in the book
epub into mobi is fine, i find pdf into mobi really fucks with formatting. There are e-readers that are large enough/good enough to display pdfs, like the onyx boox but at like 3-4x the price.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
epub into mobi is fine, i find pdf into mobi really fucks with formatting. There are e-readers that are large enough/good enough to display pdfs, like the onyx boox but at like 3-4x the price.
If it fucks the formatting up despite the adjustments I just read the book on my android.
Kindle and ebooks are absolutely not for me. I'm very old school when it comes to that so I only read hardcover books.
I haven't touched a physical book in years, not because I don't want to, but because I can't afford them
One imported book costs more than my monthly income. I manage with 800-1000 liras a month, and some books cost around 1500 liras
As for books in my language, one costs around 60-70 liras, I can't really afford that either tbh as I need the money to survive
But if I had the choice I'd obviously pick the hardcover book

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
[UWSL][UWSL]In the afternoons and evenings, I'm usually more alive and active. I get very creative with my copes and always find something that keeps my mind occupied.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]But in the morning until midday I'm so depressed, so bored, so passive. [UWSL][UWSL]Idk why but I just don't like to watch movies or TV during that time. Like today all I did so far was to watch random YouTube videos and browse random sites. It's all so boring and tiresome. [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL][UWSL][UWSL]How do you spend your time at the start of the day? [/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
caffeine

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Wake up, shower, walk the dog, go to work. After work I walk the dog again and maybe watch TV or fuck around on the computer or play my switch.
Sounds super comfy my g :feelscute:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Wake up, shower, walk the dog, go to work. After work I walk the dog again and maybe watch TV or fuck around on the computer or play my switch.
What kind of work? Part time or full time?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Full time I just drive car parts to different places. Don't have to talk to too many people and I love being alone in my car.
Damn you ever made a thread about it? Seems like the perfect lone wolf job. Nice :feelsok:

Netflix&kill

Netflix&kill

is now following you
Nov 22, 2021
I sit all afternoon in the yard, just staring and thinking, like old people

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
Currently? I am unable to play any games or do anything due to my fucking nerve entrapment that the black bitch nurse refused to diagnose, making me wait another 5+ months before getting referred to hospital. I usually watch meme vids and spin in my chair

Activity
So far there's no one here