How do you react

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Irl when you see someone extremely ugly? I don't mean like the average looking incel in 2021 I mean an utter subhuman who literally stands out in a crowd due to unattractiveness. Do you find it funny or laugh discretely or something like that? That's what most people do. I was thinking about that because I'm a legit 0-1/10 this is mainly why I don't want to go outside anymore at the very best I get ignored otherwise I have to deal with people staring at me or laughing while looking the other way thinking they are subtle. Unless it's teenagers or kids I hate them they don't even try to hide it. This forum is the closest thing I've had to a real human connection in years I can actually act like I'm not some kind of freak there's no chance it could happen in person I get written off on sight

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I don't know any truecels irl, i guess I would feel sorry for [UWSL]them, not being able to get a relationship is one thing, not being able function normally on society though... [/UWSL]:feelsbad:

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Do you find it funny or laugh discretely or something like that? That's what most people do.
I don't care or give the person a second thought. I'd wager that most people don't care either, you really overestimate how many fucks people give. Very ugly people are screened out and ignored by default, who the hell wants to go and waste mental energy on an ugly? Or even worse, say something to them IRL? Nigger might flip in an instant and pull out a glock and put me 6 feet under, who knows these days. I'd bet most people are like this too. This isn't highschool, we've got a limited life my nigger and we can't spend it all day thinking about ugly motherfuckers :feelslol:

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I sometimes go out of my way to talk with truecels on public transport. Most of them are willing to talk, I guess because nobody else really talks to them

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I don't care or give the person a second thought. I'd wager that most people don't care either, you really overestimate how many fucks people give. Very ugly people are screened out and ignored by default, who the hell wants to go and waste mental energy on an ugly? Or even worse, say something to them IRL? Nigger might flip in an instant and pull out a glock and put me 6 feet under, who knows these days. I'd bet most people are like this too. This isn't highschool, we've got a limited life my nigger and we can't spend it all day thinking about ugly motherfuckers :feelslol:
As expected from agent Lain

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I always think "damn it's over for this guy"

Activity
So far there's no one here