How do you keep getting NEETbux?

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
Back when I used to get them, they started calling me into these meetings with all the other subhumans receiving NEETbux which was humiliating as fuck and after a couple of months they told me I need to do some shitty retail course if I want to continue receiving them.
I quit soon after that because I started going to community college and I couldn't get neetbux anymore as a result but I plan on NEETing again in the future so I want to know.
How do some NEETs just sit at home all day and get paid to do so?
@CelticTruecel

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
you have to be a master liar i have made so many excuses that i can't find a job because corona and they keep givng me my neetbux

O

OverBeforeItBegan

Banned
Dec 17, 2020
you have to be a master liar i have made so many excuses that i can't find a job because corona and they keep givng me my neetbux
Do they not force you to do any courses?

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
i just lost my foodstamps. pretty soon i'll be eating ants...

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I have to prove that I apply for jobs in order to get the payments, I am not on disability and I doubt I will ever get disability for having an anxiety disorder and depression. The best case scenario for the future is working part time. In 2018 a government cunt reported me as I told him I didn't want to work but I am willing to work. It didn't matter though as I was planning to get a job then anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
TeenDream

TeenDream

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
I can't get neetbux because I'm too normal. I live off my parents. It's very likely that I won't live past 28.

Activity
So far there's no one here