Dec 13, 2020
What about you op do you ride a cow?
He uses a magic carpet like every other Arab

C09F6645 DE14 4D4D ABFE 20DD719668E7

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Good luck. Aren't american driver license tests super easy tho? I heard that you can get it done in like 2 days and costs like 15 buckerinos.
Everyone in my area just steals there dads car and practices driving illegally and ends up getting their liscense at 16 yo. Me I dediced to do it "right" way and get lessons and I still take the bus at 18 yo. Fuck this gay earth tbh.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Everyone in my area just steals there dads car and practices driving illegally and ends up getting their liscense at 16 yo. Me I dediced to do it "right" way and get lessons and I still take the bus at 18 yo. Fuck this gay earth tbh.
You will rewarded with 10 azn kweens in heaven dont worry god sees and knows everything but you still have free will bro

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Same here. I used to take the bus to school (not the American school bus types) and it was completely disgusting. The littering, the chewing gums stuck on seats, the incessant armpit smell... disgusting,
It's cold af where I live rn and I always shiver waiting for the bus. When I arrive inside of course it's filled with ethnics, wageslaves, loud zoomers. Half the people look depressed and sleepy, the other half is loud af zommers (they literally scream). Then getting out of the bus I have to go studycel in my gay college.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's cold af where I live rn and I always shiver waiting for the bus. When I arrive inside of course it's filled with ethnics, wageslaves, loud zoomers. Half the people look depressed and sleepy, the other half is loud af zommers (they literally scream). Then getting out of the bus I have to go studycel in my gay college.
Dw man, you'll be driving around in brand new Merc after the grind one day insha Allah 🙏 (not being sarcastic here btw)

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Walk

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Have to own a car to get around where Im at. Shit is expensive as fuck though, even if you drive a shitbox. No other way around it. Got my license at 16, was worth the hassle. Pops taught me in our old 80's chevy which stalled and would not go past 30km/h up hills so it made my driving test easy since I would never be able to go over the speed limit.

Ahhhh yes the benefits of growing up poor, totally recommend it buddy boyos if you want to ascend via the license pill :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Activity
So far there's no one here