Discussion How do you foos get money(poll)

how?

• parents

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • neetbux

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • work

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • other

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • i don't

Votes: 11 33.3%

• Total voters
Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Neetbux, scams, reselling things online. I could easily make $5k+ a month if I resold items full time on eBay and Amazon, it's much easier then you would think. Check out a site called Bulq, it's a liquidation site, you buy pallets for 80-90% off retail price from stores going under. I paid $300 a while back for a pallet that had an alienware PC and an expensive speaker, within like 2 days of getting it, I sold the PC + speaker for $1600 altogether. It's easy flips. A pro-tip is only to buy pallets that you can recoup the money you paid with minimal effort (like a few expensive items that sell often) just ignore the rest. If you browse that site for a few mins a day you can find a really good deal.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Work and a particular altcoin has made me a lot of money. I only invested in it as a joke too

NEETzschean

NEETzschean

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
Welfare, gambling, the occasional gift from parents and doing the occasional job for parents. I'm thinking about adding youtube/gaming to my repertoire, though I doubt I'll make much from that.

Some NEETs deal drugs but most on this forum are too socially isolated to do so without massive risk (aside from its illegality and dubious morality). It's also highly questionable whether drug dealers are really NEETs, at least if they sell to the public.​

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
It's also highly questionable whether drug dealers are really NEETs, at least if they sell to the public.​
The neet tier drug dealers probably just sell a couple pills to their friends here and there, like if a neet on SSI for chronic pain has a prescription for like percs or something. Doubt any NEET would be a large scale plug.

Last edited:
NEETzschean

NEETzschean

NEET
Dec 17, 2020
The neet tier drug dealers probably just sell a couple pills to their friends here and there, like if a neet on SSI for chronic pain has a prescription for like percs or something. Doubt any NEET would be a large scale plug.
No NEET who frequents this forum is likely to be a large scale dealer but many drug dealers (such as those in ghettos) will be claiming welfare while selling drugs. For obvious reasons, large scale dealing would be stupid for socially isolated NEETs and those who do sell drugs surely do so on a very small scale to people they know well, minimising risk.​

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
Neetbux, scams, reselling things online. I could easily make $5k+ a month if I resold items full time on eBay and Amazon, it's much easier then you would think. Check out a site called Bulq, it's a liquidation site, you buy pallets for 80-90% off retail price from stores going under. I paid $300 a while back for a pallet that had an alienware PC and an expensive speaker, within like 2 days of getting it, I sold the PC + speaker for $1600 altogether. It's easy flips. A pro-tip is only to buy pallets that you can recoup the money you paid with minimal effort (like a few expensive items that sell often) just ignore the rest. If you browse that site for a few mins a day you can find a really good deal.
woah first world mogger :D

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023
i live with my family, it's impossible to get a job when your an adult with no degree

Activity
So far there's no one here