Lifestyle How do you find friends?

Slumbercel

Slumbercel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I've been actively looking for irl friends since middle school and haven't had any success. I seem invisible to people and even if I force others to talk to me, they'll try to get out of the conversation as quickly as possible. Even if I manage to keep somepony's attention, he'll quickly forget about me or avoid further meetings.

Obviously, as times goes on, it becomes more and more difficult to find a friend. I'm honestly losing hope. Most people find their social circle in high school or in the worst case scenario in college, but I haven't managed to do that. Sometimes you'll find people finding friends at work, but that obviously doesn't apply to me. I tried to go to public events, conventions and even joining clubs, but everywhere I go, I'm not welcome. Clubs would make the most sense, because you have to socialize with the people regularly, but almost every club in my city is filled with elderly and I'd prefer a friend roughly my age. It seems like everypony develops their social circle before they finish education and in rare cases they find friends at work.

Now the coronavirus situation makes things even worse, because there are no public events and most groups meet online (and they temporarily don't really recruit people). How am I supposed to find a friend? The situation feels hopeless…

Flawless Fame and Misfortune   MLP FiM HD

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I've been actively looking for irl friends since middle school and haven't had any success. I seem invisible to people and even if I force others to talk to me, they'll try to get out of the conversation as quickly as possible. Even if I manage to keep somepony's attention, he'll quickly forget about me or avoid further meetings.

Obviously, as times goes on, it becomes more and more difficult to find a friend. I'm honestly losing hope. Most people find their social circle in high school or in the worst case scenario in college, but I haven't managed to do that. Sometimes you'll find people finding friends at work, but that obviously doesn't apply to me. I tried to go to public events, conventions and even joining clubs, but everywhere I go, I'm not welcome. Clubs would make the most sense, because you have to socialize with the people regularly, but almost every club in my city is filled with elderly and I'd prefer a friend roughly my age. It seems like everypony develops their social circle before they finish education and in rare cases they find friends at work.

Now the coronavirus situation makes things even worse, because there are no public events and most groups meet online (and they temporarily don't really recruit people). How am I supposed to find a friend? The situation feels hopeless…
Good luck

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
As an aspergercel, I did feel the “friendship” feeling several times in my life, most in childhood, a few in college. But neither of them were lasting. A struggle to keep up with NT.
It comes to a point when they ‘OVERGROW’ me. So in order to keep a friendship with them, I must become submissive and ‘follow’ them.
They do look surprised when I cut off relationships, because I just can’t be like this.
WTF they find more and more of these new friends that become more important than me, and want me to just orbit them.
So better NTmaxx alone by myself and treat ppl the same when I reach their level

Last edited:
Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Relate to this last part a lot.

Life with no connections is pretty hard. Most people have friends who introduce them to new people, who introduce them to new people & so on. With all that comes endless opportunity but if you don't have a starting place it's really hard to get your foot in the door.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
You can't, ugly and friendless people aren't wanted by anyone. Everyone is already in their cocksucking cliques so it's not like you can just join one, infact even a popular person would have trouble getting into a clique too

Miloser

Miloser

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
If you still don't have any friends once school is over it's too late friend.

You can still try to join a sports club or something but usually people don't want to meet new friends there...

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
I prefer to friendmaxx online, I've been getting my social needs from these forums for years anyway. Getting an irl friend would be a burden and probably wouldn't like you, as the saying goes: if you're friendless now, then it's probably because noone even wants to be your friend. Text suits me better due to my autism too.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
You find friends by being a good looking NT Normie anything below that threshold and you are nothing but people's doormat.

Chazz

Chazz

NEET
Nov 28, 2020

View attachment 723
You my friend are my friend

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I wish I could conjure up a persona, have that persona be put in a robot waifu body, and she is now my eternal gf.

comfy

comfy

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's hard to make friends if you aren't good looking, female or 6 years old. Being friends with normalfags isn't appealing to me anyway. I'd rather have no or online friends.

ThunderLizard

ThunderLizard

heavy atmosphere
Nov 26, 2020
try to do something that can be done in groups
78.jpg

subpar

subpar

Future Wagecuck
Dec 13, 2020
socialcirclemax or moneymax to buy people’s time and attention

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Why would you even want to make friends with normies

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
@Slumbercel Step 1: Stop being a fucking furry-brony, like 50% of them are gay.
Step 2: Look for people who are worshipping anime girls. They are likely to be sad 15 year olds with social anxiety that need friends ASAP.
keep-calm-and-kill-bronies.png

[In my case I don't need friends to accomplish my goals in life necessarily. I also have Jesus Christ and my family so I don't feel lonely.]

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I don't have any friends irl, I only have friends on Steam and on Discord, I gave up on trying to find friends irl a long time ago anyway, I don't like normies.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
after spending my time reading the redpill and later the blackpill. I see people who don’t share my views and awareness as npc.

Burai

Burai

NEET
Dec 30, 2020
I prefer to friendmaxx online, I've been getting my social needs from these forums for years anyway. Getting an irl friend would be a burden and probably wouldn't like you, as the saying goes: if you're friendless now, then it's probably because noone even wants to be your friend. Text suits me better due to my autism too.
I'm 34 and this is all I do or at least did. I have a tiny circle of internet friends but one of them has stopped liking me because I'm "too degenerate" and stuck in my fantasies. We still talk but I won't feel comfortable again really.

The problem with forums is that there's a ton of gatekeeping in communities and there's nowhere else I can really be myself. It sucks so I just live in this universe I made for my head where I have stuff I want.

Fallencel

Fallencel

Whitepilled coper
Feb 21, 2021

View attachment 723
You don’t find friends they find you

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020

as a low tier male of soyciety you have to go through hoops and bounds just to be the orbiter of one "acquittance" if you can even call them that. Friends are a pipe dream for ugly losers.

If you have nothing they can extract from you, you are worthless to them.

Blackpill doesn't just explain women and dating, it also explains platonic relationships and why they are bullshit. Unless you are a well liked NT normie or higher, or a woman, making real friends is harder than climbing Mount Everest blindfolded.

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
It takes time. Usually I get to know people slowly at places we are frequently around eachother. So this means you have to go out and have some kind of routine. A lot of my friends I used to work with.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020

View attachment 723
Schools are usually the best place, I ded srs didn´t have any friends this time last year, now I´ve got a few, solely because I went to a new school in August.

Fallencel

Fallencel

Whitepilled coper
Feb 21, 2021
Y

View attachment 723
You don’t it’s over for you you’re gonna rot alone for the rest of your life

Fallencel

Fallencel

Whitepilled coper
Feb 21, 2021
I
can’t even do that because I get ghosted by EVERY friend I meet online I can’t believe this is how the rest of my life is gonna be

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
another user that randomly left

r0man

r0man

NEET
May 24, 2021
Sometime I got outside to drink, or even gymmaxx. And all the times I try to socialize it seems that:
1 - People see myself as inferior to them;
2 - Not worthy to waste even 1 min talking, and want to end the conversation as quick as possible;
3 - Or try to abuse my good will;
4 - They never come back to me, so it's me who must stay in touch to keep 'friends'.

Activity
So far there's no one here