-
Nov 29, 2020
Xte6jc7vwv551
Over.

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Where do you live in? I've found my apartments online and through my university.
germany, i dont know its hard you give the landlord a deposit and if you dont make enough money, which i dont they wont even consider you

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
There must be a website where people post offers.

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
germany, i dont know its hard you give the landlord a deposit and if you dont make enough money, which i dont they wont even consider you
Then whyvwould you even try to sogn up for an apartment you know you cant afford idiot?

I am not sure about germany but most countries, even USA have subsidized housing (low income housing)

I would start with GOOGLE!!!!

$0.50 Reply

F

FullTimeRotter

Banned
Mar 4, 2021
Then whyvwould you even try to sogn up for an apartment you know you cant afford idiot?

I am not sure about germany but most countries, even USA have subsidized housing (low income housing)

I would start with GOOGLE!!!!

$0.50 Reply
Because i cant take living with people anymore but i also sont want to work

AAAHHHHHH fuck my life
Im gonna Rope

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
if you go through an "official" apartment website usually it will be more expensive, in my experience. if money is no issue, it's fine, but you'll pay more for sure.

it's best to go thru a site where anyone can post an ad for an apartment/living situation, craiglist is where I found a couple good ones (I live in US).

or you can ask around and see if anyone in your life knows of anyone who's renting.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Because i cant take living with people anymore but i also sont want to work

AAAHHHHHH fuck my life
Im gonna Rope
Same here. [UWSL][UWSL]I'm so desperate to live on my own, I don't even care anymore how disgusting and depressive the apartment is gonna be. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]I really don't care, I need to leave the nest it drives me insane, each day I'm more and more aggressive I need to punch something.[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL] I only need a fucking roof over my head and internet access, that's it. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
In my country poor men can't get rooms because there is a waiting list for government properties. Women and families are put on the list above men, in fact just this week it said on the news that hundreds of people are declared legally homeless but still can't get a flat to rent. To hell with that nonsense, I am fine at father's house although I need to start waging to keep things sweet at home.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
In my country poor men can't get rooms because there is a waiting list for government properties. Women and families are put on the list above men, in fact just this week it said on the news that hundreds of people are declared legally homeless but still can't get a flat to rent. To hell with that nonsense, I am fine at father's house although I need to start waging to keep things sweet at home.
By law I can't be let homeless even if I wanted to, I'm classed as "vulnerable"
Any homeless person has a chance of living in care home or hospital

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Same here. [UWSL][UWSL]I'm so desperate to live on my own, I don't even care anymore how disgusting and depressive the apartment is gonna be. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL][UWSL]I really don't care, I need to leave the nest it drives me insane, each day I'm more and more aggressive I need to punch something.[/UWSL][/UWSL][UWSL][UWSL] I only need a fucking roof over my head and internet access, that's it. [/UWSL][/UWSL]
I understand how you feel trust me but if you're a trucel neet I can tell you it's not worth it unless you can find something very affordable you're just going to end up playing in the hands of society trying to get you to be a good little wage dependent slave. If you know you're just going to rot alone anyways don't bother you'll save yourself some trouble.

Activity
So far there's no one here