Serious How do you feel when you walk past a Homeless Person?

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
I feel guilty considering I'm not in Education, Employment or Training. In fact, if they knew about my Comfy life style, I imagine they would be very angry at Society.

Last edited:
FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I feel bad knowing I’m technically homeless too and people have this thinking that I should be grateful and at least I’m not in the street. It’s a bit like that think of the African children peer pressure. I’m too stingy to donate anything though. What enrages me is that no foid is left on the street and the rare foid that does attracts immediate female attention because omg she risks getting raped. WTF getting dick is somehow worse than not getting food and shelter.

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I just give them spare change if I have some. Its usually less than 5 reals though.

dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
I haven't seen a homeless person since march.He asked me for money but i didn't have anything on me

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I feel sorry for them, I sometimes impulsively give them spare change; im not the emotionless person i set out to be

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
I realise that it might be me soon, and that I should cherish my luxury compared to their life.
In my area the one begging would try to scam you so I don't approach them.
Also I'm an hypochrite and I don't give anything.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I feel guilty considering I'm not in Education, Employment or Training. In fact, if they knew about my Comfy life style, I imagine they would be very angry at Society.
I am mad that the government doesn’t try to help and rehabilitate these people when they are suffering on the streets.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I haven't seen one in 17 months because that was the last time I was in a city. In the past I have given them money because I like the reaction it provides, they always thank you and be nice to you which is something a truecel rarely experiences.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
So far there's no one here