How do you feel when you see the women of your race in interracial couples?

• Thread starter Looksmax Refugee
  • Start date
Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Race mixing is bad and therefore shouldn't happen. You should read the book: "Race, Evolution, and Behavior", by J. Philippe Rushton.
There is a lot more coupled to our genetics than most people want to believe.
For example: You share more empathy with people, that you have a higher genetic-similarity with. That's the reason why heterogeneous places have a low criminality-rate, but places like the U.S. are a big shithole, where nobody truly cares about one another.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Race mixing is bad and therefore shouldn't happen. You should read the book: "Race, Evolution, and Behavior", by J. Philippe Rushton.
For example: You share more empathy with people, that you have a higher genetic-similarity with. That's the reason why heterogeneous places have a low criminality-rate, but places like the U.S. are a big shithole, where nobody truly cares about one another.
What about heterogenous places like Japan, that is known to have people who are very self serving and indifferent to each other? It makes me think it's just culture that doesn't promote empathy.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Thats wrong there a reason why marrying close people result in abomination

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Its just natural tbh the best thing you can do is to kill them both but thats dont end very well for most muslimcels
I curse them in my heart. If I was living under Shariah, I would report them to authorities to be executed.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
What about heterogenous places like Japan, that is known to have people who are very self serving and indifferent to each other? It makes me think it's just culture that doesn't promote empathy.
Lmao, Japan is know for being one of the most trustworthy society's. People in Japan seem to be caring for each other in their nature. But Japan has big problems with the modernist way of living. People are in a lot of stress, cause of all their work. That will make people cold on the outside.
But it doesn't undermine my argument about genetics.
And btw. culture raises out of two factors: Genetics and Environment.
Thats wrong there a reason why marrying close people result in abomination
Straw-man-argument. I never said marry your cousin. That's just another extreme.
But if you go the middle-path and breed with people of your own race, you will get a better society. And that's a fact, you can see, if you would actually do some research on that topic.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
Lmao, Japan is know for being one of the most trustworthy society's. People in Japan seem to be caring for each other in their nature. But Japan has big problems with the modernist way of living. People are in a lot of stress, cause of all their work. That will make people cold on the outside.

Straw-man-argument. I never said marry your cousin. That's just another extreme.
But if you go the middle-path and breed with people of your own race, you will get a better society. And that's a fact, you can see, if you would actually do some research on that topic.
There are no straw man you didnt understand what i meant

Its better to breed with people with different genetics than closer ones i wont go full biology here but the closer the dna the more bad traits you get. And yes soyciety can get away with it to some degree but for your average indian marrying iceland female is the best thing he can do for his genetics

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021

You are correct tbh. It's all too idealistic though. We are too far into mixing races at this point. Trying to change it at this point would causes genocide and war.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

There are no straw man you didnt understand what i meant

Its better to breed with people with different genetics than closer ones i wont go full biology here but the closer the dna the more bad traits you get. And yes soyciety can get away with it to some degree but for your average indian marrying iceland female is the best thing he can do for his genetics
You are correct tbh. It's all too idealistic though. We are too far into mixing races at this point. Trying to change it at this point would causes genocide and war.
mixed race god army will conquer the world i swear on everything

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I don't care at all when it occasionally happens. What pisses me off though is inter-religious couples. If I see a pakistani women with a non-muslim I go into rage mode.
It makes me rage because white toilets are the top of the food chain. So if they fuck niggers its screws up the whole hierarchy because why would a white skin want a nigger it just doesn't make any sense.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I don't care because I hate my race with power of 1000 Suns. Also the idea that it makes my fellow compatriots seethe makes it really amusing.
fabio chan i give you the title of the only most blackpilled wizard of neets.me

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I don’t really see them with other races unless theyre Christian. Like @Looksmax Refugee said it only makes me seethe if they are Muslim

Last edited:
Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
No racial identity for a mixed race dog like me. But sometimes i do feel disgust amd anger when i see a white woman i consider attractive with a nigger or some brown ethnic( might give a pass if he's gl) , she's a higher being and should held herself to higher standarts rather than degrading herself. She's completely tainted in my eyes afterwards , worthless hoe

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
when i see a white woman i consider attractive with a nigger or some brown ethnic( might give a pass if he's gl) , she's a higher being and should held herself to higher standarts rather than degrading herself. She's completely tainted in my eyes afterwards , worthless hoe
Does that include white passing latino girls?

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
damn make sense now

Activity
So far there's no one here