Lifestyle How do you deal with eternal boredom?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Just trying to find happiness...
Nov 26, 2020
There is nothing to do.
Anxiety to go outside is too strong.
All I do is rot in completely loneliness.

Vidya gets boring after 1-2h.
Cleaning my room/make food?
That takes max. 2h a day.
There is nothing to do.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
Playing video games for 10 hours straight.
Doing tasks/chores.
Going to the gym.
Learning ways to make money so you become an elite neet.

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
If the anxiety is too strong you should force yourself to go out more and more, start by a few minutes doing nothing, then small walk, shops, etc.

I think that I want to play games, then I think that I want to read, then I think that I want to watch whatever... each activity I barely start and 5 seconds after I'm like "boring" and do nothing all day long... rinse and repeat everyday.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I am in the exact opposite situation. There is so much to do, so little time. I mostly read books in subjects that interest me, listen to music and occasionally watch some movies.

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
That's a good question, most of the copes I used to enjoy to escape loneliness are themselves getting boring, and I don't have the ability/social skills to start any new extroverted hobbies.

So roping is starting to look appealing.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
Theres all kinds of stuff to do, you just have to look for it and try it out. If you are looking for something totally passive to do then its difficult to find new stuff but if you want to learn something new or just try out something different there is all kinds of stuff you can do. Even if it seems boring and you think you might not like it, its worth a shot, especially if you are already bored anyways. One of my friends ordered these arduino kits to build robots with and other stuff, they were pretty cheap and they have the instructions with them so you dont have to know anything to get started with it. That seemed cool

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Every cope has an end
Nov 26, 2020
I think having a gaming buddy who you play all your games with can make gaming much more fun. Too bad I don't have any friends to play with, let alone friends to play Xbox with.
@FullTimeLoser Aren't you in the UK? Maybe we can play vidya together.

GeorgeFloyd

GeorgeFloyd

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
if you manage to have an internet connection and be bored at the same time... sorry you are retarded

Box

Box

Nov 26, 2020
You don’t HAVE to do anything. Sometimes not having any obligations is a bliss within itself.

Activity
So far there's no one here