News How do you cope with gays being able to have biological kids?

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021

Jfl by 2100 majority of guys will be gay and will have the ability to procreate. Its a wrap for straight males

Conservative parties are too cucked to forcibly sieze power and cuck all progressive reforms and jews

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
@Kaz be like

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
white people inventions LOL.
Like yeah I don't wanna live a third world shithole and living in a developed country is better but I doubt an ethnic scientist would do this dumb shit.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
white people inventions LOL.
Like yeah I don't wanna live a third world shithole and living in a developed country is better but I doubt an ethnic scientist would do this dumb shit.
feel bad for the children tbh. imagine coming out a man's asshole(or artificial vagina), then end up growing up in a broken household to get abused

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
gooks are also degens, just look at the maid cosplay tiktoks. Im disgusted.
degenerate + dumb country = brazil
degenerate + dumb is a dangerous combo tbh.
Ethnic countries that take influence from the west are becoming giga shitholes

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
it's a concern for you children
nah im not a low iq bluepilled cuck who gambles and imposes life and death / suffering on someone give me 1 logical good reason to make kids and not a selfish hedonist dumbfuck one

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
nah im not a low iq bluepilled cuck who gambles and imposes life and death / suffering on someone give me 1 logical good reason to make kids and not a selfish hedonist dumbfuck one
passing your genes is the only goal in life you have

Activity
So far there's no one here