News How do you cope with gays being able to have biological kids?

GigaChad™

Auf WiedERsehen

Jfl by 2100 majority of guys will be gay and will have the ability to procreate. Its a wrap for straight males

Conservative parties are too cucked to forcibly sieze power and cuck all progressive reforms and jews

Time online
17d 16h 1m
white people inventions LOL.
Like yeah I don't wanna live a third world shithole and living in a developed country is better but I doubt an ethnic scientist would do this dumb shit.

GigaChad™

Auf WiedERsehen
white people inventions LOL.
Like yeah I don't wanna live a third world shithole and living in a developed country is better but I doubt an ethnic scientist would do this dumb shit.
feel bad for the children tbh. imagine coming out a man's asshole(or artificial vagina), then end up growing up in a broken household to get abused

Time online
17d 16h 1m
gooks are also degens, just look at the maid cosplay tiktoks. Im disgusted.
degenerate + dumb country = brazil
degenerate + dumb is a dangerous combo tbh.
Ethnic countries that take influence from the west are becoming giga shitholes

Atila

Born Retired
it's a concern for you children
nah im not a low iq bluepilled cuck who gambles and imposes life and death / suffering on someone give me 1 logical good reason to make kids and not a selfish hedonist dumbfuck one

GigaChad™

Auf WiedERsehen
nah im not a low iq bluepilled cuck who gambles and imposes life and death / suffering on someone give me 1 logical good reason to make kids and not a selfish hedonist dumbfuck one
passing your genes is the only goal in life you have

Users who are viewing this thread