how do you attract gold diggers?

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
If you ever have a windfall of money how would you go about using it to get hotties.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
drive in a really nice car in a beach city
is it that simple? Just buy a nice car and keep everything the same. What kind of car are we even talking about typical luxury Germans brands are common. I believe perhaps an exotic car like a mclaren or lambo worth 250k+ would do the trick. You also have to invest in other aspects like house and clothing to keep it everything at the same standard.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
is it that simple? Just buy a nice car and keep everything the same. What kind of car are we even talking about typical luxury Germans brands are common. I believe perhaps an exotic car like a mclaren or lambo worth 250k+ would do the trick. You also have to invest in other aspects like house and clothing to keep it everything at the same standard.
I mean like a luxury car then youd have to have like onw of those super classy apartments

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
I mean like a luxury car then youd have to have like onw of those super classy apartments
So put more emphasis on the home instead of the car? With hypergamy being in all time high I doubt you could get away with that. I’ve been NEET for several years and have no idea what impresses girls. I’m taking a shot in the dark.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
So put more emphasis on the home instead of the car? With hypergamy being in all time high I doubt you could get away with that. I’ve been NEET for several years and have no idea what impresses girls. I’m taking a shot in the dark.
Well we are assuming that you are super rich, if you are not then don't try and focus on game and looksmaxxing

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Well we are assuming that you are super rich, if you are not then don't try and focus on game and looksmaxxing
I’ve already looksmaxx. No success. I’m looking at running money game. what would you consider rich?

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
like if you are talking PUA game then at least 6 figures USD rich
like 100k a year rich? That would put me in the 90th percentile. I know plenty of people making that much albeit in high cost of living areas.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
like 100k a year rich? That would put me in the 90th percentile. I know plenty of people making that much albeit in high cost of living areas.
yeah if you are single making around that much then I am sure you could afford a nice apartment and car

it is easy to get cheap but expensive looking clothes

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Hello child with leukemia, what are your thoughts on reaching the age of 85?
Not entirely sure what you are trying to prove. Just because we don’t have an asset or access to something does not mean we cannot give our opinion.

many incels are not Chads but if they woke up one morning looking like Chad they would probably know how to maneuver the world and take better advantage than anyone else with those looks.

I don’t know what it’s like to be pregnant and later on abort it but I can give my my opinion on the morality of it.

if you were to actually ask a terminally ill child his opinion on how to live a long happy life I’m sure you would learn something and come out with a new perspective

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Not entirely sure what you are trying to prove. Just because we don’t have an asset or access to something does not mean we cannot give our opinion.

many incels are not Chads but if they woke up one morning looking like Chad they would probably know how to maneuver the world and take better advantage than anyone else with those looks.

I don’t know what it’s like to be pregnant and later on abort it but I can give my my opinion on the morality of it.

if you were to actually ask a terminally ill child his opinion on how to live a long happy life I’m sure you would learn something and come out with a new perspective
also this site is about NEETing so getting rich really isn't the thing to talk about it unless you are talking about NEET ways like passive income

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Flex with expensive cars & hypebeast shit on Instagram & buy followers, likes, & comments. They'll sniff you out.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Go look for a dumbed receipt from the trashcan next to the ATM. Look for a 6 figure income and have a beer with that next to you hit the bars. Then make up a story about retirement and wanting to get married.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Get a helicopter PPL. Pick her up with it at the local mall.
On a more serious note, be tall, millionaire and handsome.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
When it comes to attracting women in this day and age, milimeters of bone > all the money in the world.

Seriously, why flex to attract gold diggers if you were to be rich? Just get loads of hookers

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
in some places in the US 100k a year is food stamp territory and I wish I was kidding

Activity
So far there's no one here