How do you act around women

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
When a wahmen is around I make sure to become unresponsive as fuck I don't want to give them any attention or validation I don't look at them I ignore them if they speak to me or give short replies I stay away from them and if they get near me I move away. Basically I act as if I was a woman and they were a creepy ugly male. I know they don't care about me but wahmen can't help but want validation from everyone so I can tell it sometimes makes them feel self conscious.

Cretin

Cretin

Banned
Dec 19, 2021
I usually go quiet tbh. Last time I was around a foid she recognised the person I was with and came over to talk him. After a couple minutes she acknowledged me, asked who I was and said I looked "nice." I didn't say anything, nodded my head and gave her a disgusted look. I think I scared her off because she made up some bs excuse, got up and left after that.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
When a wahmen is around I make sure to become unresponsive as fuck I don't want to give them any attention or validation I don't look at them I ignore them if they speak to me or give short replies I stay away from them and if they get near me I move away.
Are you me?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I assume boxing position. If she moves an inch within my safe space I put her in a choke hold. Most have sex with me after that for being alpha and asserting dominance. (This is a joke glowies)

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Oh wow you go guy you really showed those girls who's the boss king xx you owned them they will never recover 😀😀

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
Activity
So far there's no one here