How do truck drivers drive so long

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Imagine you have a night where you only get 4 hours sleep and you have to drive a big rig for 12 hours across the country. Normies are fucking robots I swear I can barley work a 3 hour shift before i need a two hour power nap. Anyone else feel this way.

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
literally slave mindset thats the only way I can imagine

Also thats probably the reason lots of truck drivers are methheads. seems like hell though

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
literally slave mindset thats the only way I can imagine

Also thats probably the reason lots of truck drivers are methheads. seems like hell though
Agreed I drive for a food delivery app and I swear driving takes a lot out of you. I normally can only drive for about 3 to 4 hours and I can barley keep my eyes open. When I get home i sleep like a baby. I cant imagine driving 12 hours a day across the country in a slow ass big rig with out being on meth

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
Agreed I drive for a food delivery app and I swear driving takes a lot out of you. I normally can only drive for about 3 to 4 hours and I can barley keep my eyes open. When I get home i sleep like a baby. I cant imagine driving 12 hours a day across the country in a slow ass big rig with out being on meth
i crashed my car trying to get the last few bucks i could out of postmates before they abandoned me during the uber eats merger. I was driving about 12 hours a day and after 3 days of it completely fucked my car. It does take more out of you than youd first imagine

I considered delivery driving a semi-neet job just because you choose your hours and can smoke/ eat/ listen to music/ etc at your leisure while doing your job so I was fine with it being a middle ground between working and NEETdom. but overdoing it can definitely fuck you up. I had to be on adderall to be able to do that shit for more than a few hours at a time

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
i crashed my car trying to get the last few bucks i could out of postmates before they abandoned me during the uber eats merger. I was driving about 12 hours a day and after 3 days of it completely fucked my car. It does take more out of you than youd first imagine

I considered delivery driving a semi-neet job just because you choose your hours and can smoke/ eat/ listen to music/ etc at your leisure while doing your job so I was fine with it being a middle ground between working and NEETdom. but overdoing it can definitely fuck you up. I had to be on adderall to be able to do that shit for more than a few hours at a time
I drove for postmates as well it was my least favorite out of the bunch I prefer gh the most but they have gone to shit ever since the merger. I got banned from dd and ue. Do you do any of those now

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
na my car was fucked and I had to sell it. I heard from other people that grubhub and doordash were better in lots of ways but postmates the only one that approved me

Now, my only hope is that i get approved for Neetbuxx and get accepted into a program for mental health/drug abuse recovery that gives you a place to stay. I went from living comfy off coronabuxx, to living somewhat comfy off postmates, to having no car unable to get my prescriptions filled and getting my first taste of living with no electricity running water and occasionally starving for days at a time real quick. Did terrible things to my mental (and physical) health tbh

EDIT: or I'll find a way to get put through schooling for animation, music, or something cool like that. less likely though

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
na my car was fucked and I had to sell it. I heard from other people that grubhub and doordash were better in lots of ways but postmates the only one that approved me

Now, my only hope is that i get approved for Neetbuxx and get accepted into a program for mental health/drug abuse recovery that gives you a place to stay. I went from living comfy off coronabuxx, to living somewhat comfy off postmates, to having no car unable to get my prescriptions filled and getting my first taste of living with no electricity running water and occasionally starving for days at a time real quick. Did terrible things to my mental (and physical) health tbh

EDIT: or I'll find a way to get put through schooling for animation, music, or something cool like that. less likely though
Dam sorry to here your going through such a hard times I hope shit gets better for you real soon bro

T

trashsingingslasher

NEET
Nov 4, 2021
i'll be good shit never stays too bad for me too long

Activity
So far there's no one here