Venting How do normies do it? Life, I mean..

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
I just can't into life. High school was unironically my peak and I just barely finished it
How tf do people progress? Getting a driver's license, job, moving out and getting married, having kids, etc. all the while running errands, going here and there

It's just so exhausting. How tf does everyone else put up with, the retarded paperwork, the wagecuckery, abiding by all these stupid rules and regulations? :feelsbad:
I can't hope to have any of these things just because of the sheer difficulty, while others coast through life. They just know what to do, what to say, how to act, while I stumble around like a retard and celebrate when I get the tiniest little thing done

I just hate the constant hurdles of life. Like, why can't you just kick back and take it easy? Why does there have to be this uphill climb?
It's insane that everyone's okay with this!

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
You should have seen the discord today I fucking destroyed the pro natalist cucks from this site.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I just can't into life. High school was unironically my peak and I just barely finished it
How tf do people progress? Getting a driver's license, job, moving out and getting married, having kids, etc. all the while running errands, going here and there

It's just so exhausting. How tf does everyone else put up with, the retarded paperwork, the wagecuckery, abiding by all these stupid rules and regulations? :feelsbad:
I can't hope to have any of these things just because of the sheer difficulty, while others coast through life. They just know what to do, what to say, how to act, while I stumble around like a retard and celebrate when I get the tiniest little thing done

I just hate the constant hurdles of life. Like, why can't you just kick back and take it easy? Why does there have to be this uphill climb?
Have you contemplated selling drugs to intercity minorities?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

Life goals, social obligations

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Their minds aren't plagued with autism and mental illness like mine. I can't even imagine how their minds feel and operate. Imagine going through your day happy or at least content. I can't even imagine.

Activity
So far there's no one here