How do I stop wasting my life

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I bought music software for like 500 but waste my time and fap and do fuckall help me.
@milkistermoo
Spend some time to make some goals for your life.

“What am I going to do for the rest of this time before I die?”

A few things that you need

• You need a routine, wake up at the same time everyday when everyone usually wakes up and eat at the same time every day
  • You need a job to sustain yourself, as well helping order yourself.
  • You need free time outside of that (The music thing sounds like a good idea)
  • And you also need friends and an initimate relationship. This may be the hardest part, but there’s things that help people learn to socialize
These things will give order to your life as a living animal, but also help give you a foundation to achieve the goals that mean the most to you.

Start by fixing up things that need fixing, and work gradually from there until you are in a good place to start moving upward.

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Spend some time to make some goals for your life.

“What am I going to do for the rest of this time before I die?”

A few things that you need

• You need a routine, wake up at the same time everyday when everyone usually wakes up and eat at the same time every day
  • You need a job to sustain yourself, as well helping order yourself.
  • You need free time outside of that (The music thing sounds like a good idea)
  • And you also need friends and an initimate relationship. This may be the hardest part, but there’s things that help people learn to socialize
These things will give order to your life as a living animal, but also help give you a foundation to achieve the goals that mean the most to you.

Start by fixing up things that need fixing, and work gradually from there until you are in a good place to start moving upward.
『 』

Activity
So far there's no one here