Discussion How do I save my discord account from being disabled?

Dionysus

Dionysus

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
Please bros I need help. Basically yesterday I got an email that my account is being disabled for numerous reasons like sending threats, Harassment, raids or being in a server dedicated to those activities. I never did any of the following except for being in a server I randomly joined. I didn't really do anything in that server but its probably bad since its associated with GypsyCrusader. I emailed them back saying I didn't do any of that and I just joined that server because I join almost all server invites I see and that I was never active there, would never do anything bad etc. They replied and said they're not gonna give my account back.

Tbh I'm just gonna keep emailing until Its over. I got 14-30 days till its deleted or some shit.
How do I save my account bros?

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
you have to be careful with the servers you post in. stay away from edgy servers with more than 100 members

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Please bros I need help. Basically yesterday I got an email that my account is being disabled for numerous reasons like sending threats, Harassment, raids or being in a server dedicated to those activities. I never did any of the following except for being in a server I randomly joined. I didn't really do anything in that server but its probably bad since its associated with GypsyCrusader. I emailed them back saying I didn't do any of that and I just joined that server because I join almost all server invites I see and that I was never active there, would never do anything bad etc. They replied and said they're not gonna give my account back.

Tbh I'm just gonna keep emailing until Its over. I got 14-30 days till its deleted or some shit.
How do I save my account bros?
I’ve been banned twice from dicksuck

TheBasedNeet

TheBasedNeet

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Having a pretty old Discord account means that i want to try and keep it, it seems soycord will ban you for even the minor things

Activity
So far there's no one here